Best daemon(demon) for music career

Dantalion and King Paimon are both know to help artists. Paimon in particular gives people the charisma they need to promote it and get in touch with the right people.

Chant: Linan tasa jedan Paimon

10 Likes

Amduscias

5 Likes

well the two i was oing to say was already said lol lucifer himself i believe can help as well

4 Likes

Is it possible to make a pact with him? Like, he gives me influence, “fame”?

3 Likes

I’d say Apollo - not a demon but still

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Morningstar666, Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

I thought Satan was the king of metal! Or is it Beelzebul?

1 Like

Of course. I have one going on right now with him actually. I’m playing the long game, but so far it’s worked out.

2 Likes

do you mind talking more about it? I can dm you

2 Likes

sure. Go ahead.

2 Likes

Go to Lucifer and the four beasts Purson, AL UZZA Astoreth, Heru Horus, and Saturn Murmur. Take my advice.

4 Likes

Do you go like Instagram i want t talk to you about this more

1 Like

I’d use Sitri.

2 Likes

Sitri helps with relationships, innit? I didn’t know that he could help with career too

2 Likes

Don’t use the chant with King Paimon.

I’ve been told that he does not appreciate it.

2 Likes

What’s the rationale behind that one?

2 Likes

The enns Apparently were used as a way of constraining the spirit back in the day. Although it doesn’t mean that now, apparently, according to some demonolotors, it’s still a throwback to the days where people thought you had to command them and conquer them in order to get them to help you along your path.

3 Likes

Hi. I have cero experience as a musician. Which demon can help me sing better and learn how to play instruments like guitar or piano?

2 Likes

Amdusias! He has full music theory, the highest skill in music, and is said to be the musical director of Hell.

6 Likes

hey I was wondering if you know how I can cantact Lucifer for fame riches and be able to make hit songs

1 Like