Best books for shadow work?

Hello!

As the title says, what are the best books and authors to begin to do shadow work? Aparently I need to do it, so I was hoping there is already good books from a magickal point of view (which of course I guess is also psychological).

Are there already magickal methods in this particular view? Perhaps meditations? Spirits to call? Etc…

Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I heard good things about Existential Kink by Carolyn Elliott. If you go to her website you can get the first 2 chapters for free.

1 Like

Thank you! I will do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks truly great! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

41Sw5jh5m0L.SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2

I also got this book in recommendations. Coincidence? I do not think so! :joy::joy::joy:

Damn it :rofl:

@DarkestKnight may have a few book recommendations for you, girl.

1 Like

Lol never heard of that book

Good luck with EK, some people say that this method is not for them but others swear by it. There is a facebook group where people share their experiences if you’re interested.

1 Like

Ahahah all the signs! I have all the signs! :grimacing::ping_pong::yarn:

:joy:

And thank you! Will wait for @DarkestKnight books recommendations :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Will search for that too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I completed the initiatory path work with the Shadownomicon recently and made a journal about it here on Balg. It’s in my profile, if you want to check it out.

3 Likes

Of course I do! I will check it RN :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like