Best Book for witchcraft/socrcery (give story of result)

I’m on this forum and I haven’t read EA Koettings books yet. I have read other various witchcraft books. What books (Koetting or not) actually gave you a real result and give example. It can be very general/brief if you don’t want to reveal too much private information.

1 Like

They all give real results if you follow the instructions in the book and practice them daily. Within a year or two you should be able to master the basics. The spirits will teach you the rest. If your looking for experiences type the name of a particular spirit from one of his books in the search bar. Dozens of experiences will come up. Following people’s journals is a good way to learn about them too.

2 Likes

I achieved my first results by using the search function on this forum.

I would recommend The Magickian by Phillip Cooper for the basics ( he really breaks down the mechanics of ritual in an understandable way). There’s sooooo many books and everyone has different opinion’s on which one is the best. Just start reading and you’ll find the one that resonates with you eventually. Literally just type “books” into the search function and that should start you on your adventure… happy hunting!:wink:

1 Like

Practice Of Magical Evocation - Franz Bardon

1 Like

I think Crowleys books are overrated

Golden Dawn type stuff feels outdated

I like EAs books

Asenath mason has good books too

But honestly my favorite books are

Grimoire of the Neteru
Book of Soul Retrieval
Both by Enoch Petrucelly

Coming into the light: Rituals of Egyptian magick by Gerald & Betty Schueler

Back Door Into Hermetics: A Guide to Becoming Initiated into the Mysteries
By Mark Rasmus & Jake Senn

Shamanic Qabalah: A Mystical Path to Uniting the Tree of Life & the Great Work
By Daniel Moler

V.K Jehannums books are really good too can’t name any specific ones tho

I’d check out all of Mantak Chias books
Especially “The Healing Light of the Tao”

Pranic Healing by Choa Kok Sui

And a good book on the Qlippoth should suffice

I’m not gonna tell you what to do but if I knew what I know now when I first started

I wouldn’t have gotten into Kabbalah or Golden Dawn at ALL… it honestly feels archaic compared to what I practice now

Human magicians I swear make the most unnecessarily complicated rituals and some of the books are booby trapped also

I’d focus more Qigong, Qlippoth, Breathing Exercises, Meditation, Astral Magick, Divination, Non JCI middle pillar, Non JCI LBRP and then from there get into Evocation

But meditation, energy work and Astral Senses should be the foundation of everything else otherwise you won’t get far the rest comes from these fundamentals

And I definitely wouldn’t go crazy on the reading, a lot of people including myself get into the trap of reading more than practicing

Hope this helps

4 Likes