Belial's song

Itz Ra Cha Belial. How do you pronounce the Cha? As in Candy or Chopping?

Isn’t Belial’s Enn Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc ?

or they are two different things ?

This is from the Book of Azazel. It’s Belial’s song, by which he can be called. His real song, not that unreliable enn. The problem is that I don’t know how to pronounce it.

In the Mastering Evocation course Summoning of Powers, beginning with “Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltumu”, EA pronounces all the “ch’s” as in “chopping”…if that helps?

It is more to latin pronounce than english pronouncing.
So yea… Cha is more like acidking said “chopping”

“Sha”

Ive actually found his enn quite useful…

I have always pronounced it like “chopping”.

My question is how do ya’ll pronounce Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc? During my time with Belial I changed the pronunciation to see if it would have different effects.

It started out as Lie-rack Taaasa Vey-fah We-hellk and after a while it began to sound like La-HI-rock Tasaa Vey-fah We-heylch.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:1816”]Isn’t Belial’s Enn Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc ?

or they are two different things ?[/quote]

Two different things. His enn is:
Belial
Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial
[Lir-atch tah-sa veh-fa weh-el Belial]

I use his enn and it works.

thanks for the info

I pronunce the Enn “Li (as in Jet Li) Rak Ta Za Veh-fa Welk Belial”

I have had good results in evocation, activating the sigil (Actualy it was only activated as I started to chant the Enn) and the first time it was in oobe, it worked good (so much I got a bit scared by the presence, but just at the beginning.

Thanks for the info guys.

About the normal enn, I think the reason it works is because many people used it and, through the collective consciousness, it became embedded with Belial’s energy. But I prefer to use the one given by himself in the Book of Azazel.

[quote=“Elison, post:10, topic:1816”]Thanks for the info guys.

About the normal enn, I think the reason it works is because many people used it and, through the collective consciousness, it became embedded with Belial’s energy. But I prefer to use the one given by himself in the Book of Azazel.[/quote]

Actually, many demons have enns, not just Belial, because they were passed on from the demons themselves. It’s cool to have a preference, but don’t assume that one is less potent then the other. The enn I used for Eurynomous had him come storming into my temple in record time. They can be very useful.