Belial's regretful dissing

It could be because I “study too much” as the High Priests told me as they kicked me out. Could be cuz I am crazy- or could be cuz I am Right; but I am absolutely convinced- and have been from the minute i saw what his name was supposed to mean that “Without Worth” is an well thought out Insult- more than an accurate translation.
i have found while going through ‘rabbinical and kabbalistic, talmudic and even xtoid ‘reworking of those’ writings and ‘explanations’ that it is not at all an accident for one word- or several words- to say one thing- and be Told Authoritatively “It means XXX” when in all accuracy and in the Light of reason and fairness it should read the exact opposite, thus casting a very complimentary anf favorable Light on whatever their target is rather than the “it is septic tank sludge” opinion they put forth to be accepted as fact. I could take the time to go through so many examples- but my fingers ache from chainsawing . So I will simply say- I am convinced
BELIAL actually means PRICELESS; not without worth. I am sure if i went deeper as I want it would well read close to “Ba’als Priceless Gift”. That being said- it would then seem very in keeping with the jewish scribes and preistcrafters talents to have known this when they conquered a territory for which the very genisis and parts of their ‘ever reworked creation of a spellbinding brainwash called religion’ to have not only done this to Belial but to every other Diety and or Demon they came into contact with. Because if their ignorant masses would have seen how their religious mechanic matched so closely the ‘evil Other peoples’ religion- Redefining nearly every word becomes their "Duty to God’. As that is- Their yhvh- was a kidnapped Entity; i am totally unconvinced he- actually chose them; and if he did; he wanted a pissing post as that is all they would be good for; as the so called Law of moses 9if he really existed at all) is nothing but a series of traps to keep the entire people beaten, Enslaved in every “ly” by their own efforts- weak and ripe for beating. Yh- who some scribed slipped and showed clearly was Enki-EA- was a human lover; loved a good trick, but mostly at the expense of his fellow dieities; but the developing Humans who were admittedly Ascended Not Fallen- from Homo Sapien (HS1.0) to the able to operate as their own Divine Sovereigns " [another trick by EAon his fellows] Enlil =El, "Behold humanity Has Become As One Of Us… to know good from evil{it is good to be your own free Godself and not the former mentally indigent slave to a would be GodSoveriegn} aka what I call HS2.0 inherantly Gifted and endowed to achieve the Archtype Hermes Trimagestus HS3.0= Thrice Blessed this time on thier own effort. wow- I really slid off into another thing- but I think it works still. So- do not be surprised to hear abit of an irratation from me when people strive to actually become some Dark Evil truly bad wicked thing- as Hyatt and black make so beautifully clear in their tome “Pacts with the devil” - true evil- is whatever Unslaves you the most- not how big of an assole you can be just because some book or thelema theory says so. All Done- love you all; have a good evening

4 Likes

FWIW, when I asked, Belial told me his name meant “The Destroyer, for I destroy weakness in order to build strength”. He went on to claim that his name was mistranslated by the Hebrews, in rather the same way that the Greeks thought Hekate meant “the far-off one”, when in fact it had some unknown meaning in Ancient Anatolian (only part of that language has been deciphered). Interestingly enough, Belial also told me that he was worshiped by the Phrygians and Anatolians.

I haven’t been able to verify any of this.

2 Likes

Belial destroys that “which is without worth” if you let him. You have to watch him though…crafty one that Belial, sometimes his definition of “without worth” is not your definition.

2 Likes

Also of interest, from this Enochian dictionary:

BELIORA= BLIORA, comfort
BELIORAXA= BLIORAX, comfort
BELIORE= BLIOR, comfort
BELIOREBE= BLIORB, comfort
BELIORESE= BLIORS, comfort
BELIORETA= BLIORT, comfort
BLIOR= BLI-OR BLIORAX, comfort
BLIORA= BLI-OR-A comfort
BLIORAX= shalt comfort
BLIORB= BLI-ORB of comfort
BLIORS= BLI-ORS to our comfort, of comfort
BLIORT= BLI-ORT comfort

All those make the name BELIAL look a lot less sinister than the conventional “without worth” stuff.

5 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:4481”]Also of interest, from this Enochian dictionary:

BELIORA= BLIORA, comfort
BELIORE= BLIOR, comfort
BLIORA= BLI-OR-A comfort
BLIORAX= shalt comfort
BLIORT= BLI-ORT comfort

All those make the name BELIAL look a lot less sinister than the conventional “without worth” stuff.[/quote]

TOTALLY AGREE!
Belial destroys, of course limitations, but gives pleasure too…sometimes surpass expectations…

2 Likes

Totally works in every way. If you are dragging a bunch of unnecessary crap in your life- like too much sand in your rucksack- if your get rid of it (destroy it as it were) you will accomplish a lighter load, enhancing your strength for that which is most importance- successful achieving your set goals- the feeling of which is “Priceless”. So- we were all right! cool
! glad i asked.! That Lady Eva sure come through doesn’t she? Big standing O for her! and the rest of you who be talkin to him_ sure hope to join that crowd!

[quote=“korgon, post:5, topic:4481”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:4481”]Also of interest, from this Enochian dictionary:

BELIORA= BLIORA, comfort
BELIORE= BLIOR, comfort
BLIORA= BLI-OR-A comfort
BLIORAX= shalt comfort
BLIORT= BLI-ORT comfort

All those make the name BELIAL look a lot less sinister than the conventional “without worth” stuff.[/quote]

TOTALLY AGREE!
Belial destroys, of course limitations, but gives pleasure too…sometimes surpass expectations…[/quote]

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! He is indeed comforting and very good looking too

1 Like

heck yeah! This is what I’ve been wondering lately. I knew that there was more to Belial and that it was unfair to say he is “worthless.” This mindset has served me well in understanding the Morrigan. You need to sometimes turn the meanings and information on “its head” and see things either in reverse or just from a totally different angle. Awesome!

1 Like