Belial's Gateway Symbols

my God’s, this is awesome, i wish I had seen this before, though I cannot do it,and here’s why,you see, about a year ago, when I was very sad about why infernal spirits and rituals were not working for me, emperor Lucifer and king Belial came to me in dream and said that we know you love us but there are politics behind the scenes and you have to work with the angels first.And then i did a lot of energy work and exercises to open my claires after that day, for months, but it was not successful.
dear @DarkestKnight and @Mulberry ,Can you channel the angelic version of this ritual for us please?This will be pure gold,Especially since the above ritual, as lady eva said, will certainly not work for everyone, and I am sure that one of the reasons for that is what I mentioned above(i mean that dream).Yes, I know that we can use another sigil other than King Belial, but I’m sure it’s a infernal ritual and I can’t replace aa Raziel for example.Boy, if there is an angelic version, many of us can quickly open our claires.

Hmm…I never thought of doing that :thinking:

1 Like

If there is an angelic version that would be great, I will report the results in detail here, even though my English is not good and I burn a lot of calories writing one line of English :sweat_smile::rofl:

Hi guys, Correct me if I’m wrong :sweat_smile::joy:
So,ch in “ocha” is like “Charlie”?
“Teri” like try or tree?
“gh” in “Plugh” is silent?
and “i” in “merimo” is like “i” or “ee”?

and where is the location of this chakra? Between the two eyebrows? or one inch higher and in the middle of the forehead?

Usually a bit above the point in the middle of your eyebrows. But it’s slightly different for everybody.

Do a bit of chakra work focussing on the ajna and you might feel it, otherwise lightly tap on your forehead during chakra work and feel the spot that is most sensitive.

1 Like

I feel both areas he he,i think i have two third eye
double-mustache4

1 Like

Hahahaha a fourth eye?
I wonder what you would call that chakra…

Well it isn’t a foolproof method, of course
In most cases it’s between the eyebrows and about an inch or less up, so it’s safe to focus on that area while doing ajna work

1 Like

Well …

Screenshot_20240430-201042-284

You might just be into something there lol

1 Like