Belial

Thank you both! Last night, I had a very odd dream with him in it. It was very interesting and felt ceremonial. Rather different from experiences that I had with others, yet more real if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Yes, he is with you. I like his dream visits after evocations. I am used to them now.

The main thing I felt after evoking Belial was unexplained arousal over nothing at the most awkward of times like in Asda shopping or at work typing. I have never had this ever as I am quite asexual so he was experimenting with that side of me

2 Likes

That sounds very interesting to me. He is a very different presence than Lucifer. Which is interesting. He has been with me since I arrived at work just sort of guard like, I am not sure how else to describe it and things that shouldn’t be so easy, have been so far. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge on him.

2 Likes

I actually approached him because he terrified me the most…now I can’t see my path without his influence. I am actually going back to him in order to begin my Qliphoth pathworking. Strange how life can turn out right?

4 Likes

What is incredibly interesting to me, is I have been looking into this. I then receive your reply and an email about a deep discount on the course.

He sounds like he has helped you both in amazing ways along your path.

2 Likes

I think Belial knows I am talking about him as my printer just printed off his sigil twice. I tried printing on Sunday and could not work it and it just came through now. How weird

4 Likes

Lol that is awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, I seem to get the urge to write wherever I sense him around after mentioning him. So I updated my journal with an experience from him I am reflecting on.

3 Likes

I tried printing loads of stuff on Sunday and it wouldn’t do anything so I gave up.I left it on and it decided to print today his sigils. It is strange. I just bought him a taxidermy black scorpion as an offering so maybe it’s a sign ??? who knows

I won’t derail the topic also so good luck on your Belial adventures and keep us all updated

1 Like

So I am not derailing the topic, one experience I will note is that he seems to bring out personality quarks that you may have stopped doing for whatever reason but is a way to Express who you are. For me, it is writing

2 Likes

The topic is him and experiences with him, so you are both well within that. :slight_smile:

The scorpion sounds pretty cool. It is interesting you say writing as I used to write all the time and stopped years ago.

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: I stopped for years prior to Belial. I actually was about to quit the occult all together before I called to him (a nearly 13 year investment of my life at this point). I was in a very dark, dull existence. Finally had enough, deciding that any harsh lesson he may give (the source of my fear as I still had my family to lose as people say he can turn your life upside down) was better than the personal hell my mind became. He did turn it upside down, because now i walk my path and life is a passion burning brighter than ever, as well as my writing returning.

3 Likes

For me Lucifer and Beezlebub turned my life upside down last year or so. I am not sure why they all of a sudden did after years, yet they did. I was taken down to what I felt like was nothing emotionally and spiritually. I questioned my marriage, my career, my diet, lost friends, lost family members, money went bad…just a lot. Fast forward and my life is amazing. I am happy and content, my marriage is stronger than ever, I have a very low stress life. I have a few more areas I need to improve on and my desire has increased to go deeper spiritually. The areas I know have held me back spiritually. When I accepted this, that is when he came to me. So I am sure I will be taken on a wild ride again. It sounds like he has really done amazing things for you! I still think it is remarkable the similarities between the three of us.

5 Likes

Right, got to love it :slight_smile: I actually shared a recipe for an incense offering I burn for Belial if you want to check it out. Making incense is not everyone’s thing but I thought, why not?

2 Likes

I will absolutely check it out. I find when I make items myself to use, it is better overall for my workings. Thank you!

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: just know that the recipe is not hard and fast. Tweak it however you wish. This was based around what I had available. Belial will appericate the work put into it.

2 Likes

This afternoon, I did an invocation with with him after dry fasting since last night. It was intense. I then was exhausted and passed out for an afternoon nap until my son got home and woke me up. Now rocking a pretty hard headache and preparing for some veggies and chicken. I feel different and my son commented the house felt different. So here we go :smiley:

1 Like

Well I had a rather interesting sexual dream with him this AM after my husband left for work and in between when I had to get up for work…so about 2 hours. Figured I’d share after the sexual heads up. Today the energy feels different around me.

1 Like

Well he has brought me WAY low. Actually made me extremely ill. I’ve been suffering from a chronic illness for years and he knocked we so sick I demanded answers and finally got them. So I’ve been trying to maneuver that. I know good things are coming. Just now…I am struggling, he told me he would strip me down and raise me up and he wasn’t lying.

C I’ve never heard of Belial using a sickness on someone to strip them down and build them up again. That’s a new one for my books. What are you suffering with ?D