Belial

Hey Guys, I drew Belial’s Sigil and gaze at it for a long a time for an instant the lines of the sigil disappeared and when i saw it again I suddenly froze and couldn’t stop gazing at the sigil. While i was gazing at the sigil i was thinking about my goal and wishes being accomplished. I was already thinking as if my wishes were already realised or came true. I couldn’t move my body at all. The only part of my body was mouth. Then i started saying what i wish and after that moment i could move my body again. I blew the candles and slept on my bed. This morning i felt so relaxing but i realized that my wish didn’t come true. So i decided to make an offer to Belial, i basically cuted myself and put blood at the his sigil and started meditating and asking him for help. It was sunny but as soon i burned the paper it turned all dark and started raining. Now i hope that what i have asked him will come true.

4 Likes

Did you have a relationship with him prior to the Ritual?

Also results take time. Relax he likely heard your wish.

1 Like

It was my first time to summon him. About the results, it is something that i really need, but i hope he does it quick though.

2 Likes

My advice is to get to know a Demon before asking for major things. Chant their enn or meditate on them and get to know then first.

1 Like

Lines disappearing is really good, sounds like you were very successful making contact. :+1:

1 Like

Weather change do happen now and then with spirit

Thanks. Now i am just waiting for the results, which i believe will come soon. As we know Belial works really fast, and has an underestimate-able power.

2 Likes

What do you mean ? Could please clarify it.

1 Like

Weather change is a way they communicate like agwa the lwa of water

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I will try to do it.