Belial, public praise and thanks for you!

Hail Belial, Great Loard Belial. You’ve been of great help these last two days for what I’ve asked you, taking those black clouds away from us two. Those that attack in the shadows will hear your voice now. We have your protection.

Belial has asisted me and my couple to deal with bad energy, envy and shit sent toward us, that made us fight and had a real bad time. Hail Belial, we are under your sphere of protection now. Just by invoking his Enn and visualizing his Sigil, the help came. It wasn’t needed a ritual. And he provided!

Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial.

Belial, they invoke you.
Belial, I invoke you.
Belial, I conjure you.

Come here Belial and manifest within this body, within this temple that I’ve made for you.

Come here Belial, and manifest.

Open the gates of Hell so I may cross the line so I can be like you. Open your door wide open so I may enter.

13 Likes

Dear @diebythesword76 , congratulations on your success with King Belial! Though you didn’t have to make a separate post to praise him. There is an existing thread created by Lady_Eva where you can thank the entities and share your success. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also would like to give praise to Lord Belial!

He is helping me in so many ways. He knows that I am trying to get my Unemployment Insurance (which is very hard to get in Ohio). Somehow, he is maneuvering things behind the scenes to make sure that I am eligible for what I rightfully deserve for all the employers that I’ve worked for the last year and a half.

Praise Belial!

Thank you, Lord Belial.

6 Likes

Here I am again.

Last week, I received an email to attend jury duty on 12/9/2021. Then, here I get an email saying, “You are not required to report for jury service. Your service is complete. Thank you.”

Some would ask was it a real email from the court system? Yes, it was.

Others would say maybe it was about COVID. You know, the crowds.
I don’t know. Maybe.

Either way, I think Lord Belial had something to do with this. He knows that I really didn’t want to go on jury duty.

Praise Lord Belial!
Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial.

Thank you, Lord Belial.

5 Likes