BELIAL - E.A. Koetting, Kurtis Joseph, Asenath Mason & Edgar Kerval

In the Dr Strange movie there’s a concept about letting go of your ego and sort of just “doing it”.

Tap into Belial’s current and let the power come. Ahriman is even more like the void. I am fairly certain I read it.

2 Likes

Perhaps in truth Belial is simply in relative terms one of many faces of the same power, which is actually formless but omnipresent.

A force of good, a force of “evil”, and hey even independent sources! I learned from Serpent’s Key that Satan is a collective of spirits! I think of them as a council of executives like in human companies that gather to do business. Except Belial to me is more “biker gang president” or gang leader.

1 Like

Im curious to how many they will print and If there will be in different styles.
Should be good to know If one need to order one asap to not risk missions them.

Do we have a price on this yet? i need to save up my pennies…

4 Likes

The first experience I have ever had of Demon possession was when I ran away from home for two months and lived on the street, with only a single pair of clothes and a limited credit card. It was then that I felt a presence, and was taken fully by a Spirit or God. I know now that it was an aspect of collective conscience most powerful, an egregore. He taught me to love myself and believe that I am powerful, even though I am scorned, and to not be afraid and to achieve my dreams. After I was possessed, I wanted more but it was only a fleeting glimpse into what I am capable of. Now I am a part owner of a business, and I have no master. I have read and encapsulated my focus on the grimoire Black Magick of Ahriman and just when I thought I had found a path to direct myself, I watched a few videos made by E.A. Koetting and Kurtis Joseph on Belial. I know for a fact that this Spirit was Belial. I have to change focus now, and keep BMOA on the back burner until I see if I am right. I have purchased the Compendium of Belial, and as a primer, Black Magick: The Left Hand Path video training course. I know I may be wrong but I am usually right. Hail to the Left Hand Path! Hail Belial!

3 Likes