Belial dream continues to resonate

Good Afternoon,
I am hoping someone can share some insight or explain what this dream may mean (if anything). For reference I have never practiced magick nor done any ritualistic work, but find the topic extremely interesting and regularly consume media on it.

The Dream (about 4-5 years ago)

Subconsciously I feel myself calling out to Belial and find myself in a small room sitting in a circle comprised of what I’ll call trigger objects that represent me (I know what the objects are but going to keep that to myself for now). I am told to pick the one object in the circle that Belial is currently assuming the form of. I look around the circle and feel what I can only describe as a warm vibration coming from one of them and know that is the one. I pick it up and Belial appears before me. This interaction only last for a split second as I panicked, indicated I was not ready, and called out to Jesus for help (born, raised, but no longer practicing Catholic). There was a bright light and then I was awake.

I understand this could be something or nothing, but I am too ignorant on the subject matter to know which. The fact that I recall it every couple of months makes me believe it something, but I do not know what. Any interpretation or thoughts on this brief experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read/answer and have a nice rest of your day.

1 Like

And

Generally, especially for beginners or those that just not have the ability to interact with spirits just yet. The spirits indeed try to communicate with other ways, by presence, dreams, impressions and yes even the constant memory. They understand that you yet have not the potent connection to have verbal communication.

The essence of what I am trying to say is to trust yourself and if have any of the symptoms above then it is a sign that they Indeed answered, and you should for go if you feel their call.

Now lets get into the belial assuming the form of objects…
Yes they Indeed do that, when we make idols (even as simple as block of stone) or detailed figurines we basically call the spirit to possess the object and create astral links within it.

Yep that’s from complete fear, now the complete light that you seen was probably like a declaration of god’s power. There is a similar story with saint Cyprian who was a magician beforehand, who delved into magick and a he was absorbed by a complete light that uttered “I am Adonai” this story is by pure memory.

This from a literal perspective, now as a dream…

Yeah this is quite surely a message and a call from Belial, you saw his form and got scared so you called jesus and woken up.
So the light can be the speed that you returned into your body? At this point your dream seems to be cut short pretty spontaneously so it was more like a shock.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to explain it.

1 Like