Belial chasing me in the dream

Well, so after I summon king belial about one week ago, I have a few nightmares and my cat was ignoring me.
I do blood and food offering, and I felt he accepted my request.
So before I slept, I view a post about “how you see belial” and there’s a goat head demon looking photo.
And that’s what I saw in my dream, just like hellboy2019. Belial and asmoday with some army chasing to “kill” me because I did something wrong??
Scared the shit out of me.
I am not sure if he’s unhappy about me, anyone knows why…? I have been meditating his sigil everyday trying to connect with him. Did he get annoyed?

And one more question, does belial like animal? Because my cat looks listless and trying to stay away from me :frowning:

Thanks

1 Like

@lukeswhite
This reminds me of my first meeting with Belial in dreams. I connected with him and he visited. And he scared the sh*t out of me as well. Good to know he does this to others as well :joy:.
To answer your question, I don’t think he’s mad or annoyed. Simply keep meditating on his sigil. Ask him to clarify what he was trying to tell you in your dream.

As far as the cat goes… That may just be the cat. I’m just saying… They do this sometimes.

2 Likes

Yea, I read some post about him doing this. I am so confused, not sure if it’s a test to me, I don’t mind him being playful as long as he can help me :confounded:
Also very worried about my cat :disappointed:
Anyway thank you for the reply!

1 Like

It’s likely just a dream , nothing significant

Belial had woken me up from sleep by his voice,
It was so clear, he also flashes lights to let me know he is around. For me he is the most to communicate . I did an offering one night for him and I took the offerings next day to the beach to bury when the tide was out. I walked back towards the sand and rocks to sit down and talk with him and I looked to my side and he left me a DVD CD.

1 Like

He wants you to face him not run away. I assume that you like order in your life like every other normal human being, well Belial is quite the opposite. Transformation and evolution can not occur in stagnation (order) but need chaos to thrive. Take a deep breath jump into the abyss and embrace the chaos.

2 Likes

Don’t worry! It’s just a test, Lord Belial likes playing around like that a lot :laughing: If anything it’s just trying to help you “level up”, keeps you on your toes. And your cat should be fine! Belial’s known for giving out familiars, and I personally associate him with cats. If you’re feeling particularly worried though, the next time you try contacting Belial, maybe mention something about how your cat is just worried about you, but you’d appreciate it if he doesn’t keep psyching out your familiar!

2 Likes

Can you please elaborate with the flashes of light?

1 Like

Yes. When I set up his offerings with sigil and candle. I lay down talking to him and he made himself known he was there with sparks or flashes of lights. After each flash I got like shivering warm sensation. He is very active .
I want to work more with him soon.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve had the same experience happen to me years ago when I first tried to evoke my guardian angel (was pretty big into christianity back then). However I did not get the warm sensation you talk about.
I ended up banishing the ‘‘guardian angel’’ as I constantly felt watched and it made me uncomfortable, however the flashes still persisted till today.

(I know its not a medical condition because sometimes it doesn’t happen for weeks or months)

1 Like

I never had that feeling with my guardian angel, or anything else for that matter. the lights happened 3 times that night and feelings every time. But I had no uncomfortable feeling. It was like I knew it was Belial. Has he gave you or placed a physical item for you?
I’m not sure why he gave me .

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve certainly feel the ‘guardian angel’ touch me on certain occasions, and I also got cold and hot flushes during evocation. However, again, I began feeling watched and uncomfortable. And the site I got all the information about evoking guardian angels said that if you ever feel any negative energies, or feel watched “its a demon; pray so it goes away”.

Which is what I did. But the specks of light are still here, so I’m guessing I wasn’t too successful in banishing him. I don’t really mind, at least I’m not feeling uncomfortable anymore.

1 Like

I guess the lights are to show you that he is there . I’ve no negative feelings so far . I asked for protection before I give offerings and communicate. Also Lucifer is good , for me he is more private .

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose the flashes are a reminder that he’s still present.

Well what do you know! The site didn’t talk about any safety precautions :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Precautions are good :smiley:

1 Like

Now I know, but at that time I didn’t.

1 Like

I would suggest getting a reading on if it’s a legit dream, a test, or whatever else. Many people try and push the test thing on every weird thing entities do to people to a point if an entity abuses someone they slap “it’s a test” on it and that’s not okay, also as Nail said it could be just a dream but it could also not be.

1 Like

I talked with Belial last night after I offered him some snacks and beer. He answered questions I needed to know through other people or videos.
I eventually slept but had a dream I was in a full on argument with a person , I had such rage, but I was woken by a few pokes in my back in that moment of rage. I guess it was Belial :thinking: