Belial and the power of YES

Let me tell you, many people here know as a Belial guy. Why? Because its like the fucking post man and always delivers… Now I am getting textes from another BLAG guy who I grabbed some drinks with. Summoned the Big B to get him a new retail space for a mystical shop (which he will be selling online as well [nothing that inflicts with BALG]) and got a crazy good deal, exactly what he needed to start up at the perfect price… When you need someone to give you the deal you need, B to me, is the power of YES. Never seen so many physical manifestations happen.

23 Likes

That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Hail Belial!

7 Likes

Hail Belial

7 Likes

Hail Belial! That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Hail Belial

3 Likes

Yep, Belial is amazing.

:grin:

4 Likes

I can’t stop thinking about summoning Belial ever since i have heard/read of him. And I have never summoned anything…

8 Likes

Hail Belial

3 Likes

Belial is amazing. But a hard teacher on you

3 Likes

You have experience with him?
I have never summoned him but it seems he is inside my head or something… idk

4 Likes

When I do magick workings I think of a hand saw or crosscut saw. As you get to know more than one entity, use them with yourself as a team.

Kings Paimon and Belial make an excellent one two punch. Add Marbus to steal energy before the attack and give it to you makes it even better.

4 Likes

Yes i have extensive work with him i have a pact of possesion with him currently he is teaching me a lot

1 Like

I work with him at least twice a week. Its always great and hes an awesome mentor.

3 Likes

Hey all,

I’ve been working with Belial for the first time for a couple of months. I find him very soft & gentle with me personally. He seems to setting things up in my life to help me. I’m an artist. LHPer & heredity witch who needs some help with earning from my art and spiritual practise and he’s moving towards a solution. The art world is corrupt and sexist and being a woman in it is tough. He takes it on and I follow his lead. He’s great to work with. and here’s one painting of my journey with him.
cheers Virtue

8 Likes