Beleth and Berith Connection

Hello, as you might know I am heavily working with Beleth.

Calling upon all his and her aspects , using her original ancient names like baalat-gebal, Belatu etc and working with many demonic field marshal that serve their master beleth. Soul travelling to the demonic houses and more.

I became sort of a beleth junkie, consuming everything that is to know about that spirit of chaos but aslo balancing “borrowed knowledge” and UPG. I used external knowledge to confirm by UPG. I go weeks without consuming anything and only rely on my experience and what the spirits have to say, do the big ritual and then sit down and put the pieces together by writing and researching.

I came into knowing the demonic Duke Berith.
Berith is sort of the lucifuge rofocale of beleth. He is the messenger and a servant of beleth. Berith and beleth do have their similarities and I speculate that in trying to contact beleth, actually berith comes out.

Similarities of Beleth and Berith
1.Red Cloaked appearance: the original Goetic description of berith is said be of an soldier wearing a cloak. My UPG of Beleth’s Female appearance is that of a red Cloaked being of darkness.

2.Necromancy: for berith is attribute is one of the primaries. For Beleth is one of the very lesser known and I came to know this by upg.

3: somebody on the forum said that beleth manifested as a goblin and Berith According to the author of Solide tresor du Petit Albert, Berith is no more than a goblin or elf.
Others believe him to be a mandrake or a sylph.

I am almost at 2.5/6 months of my pathworking with Beleth and there is still a ton things to do and work upon. I will be calling on berith in the future.

Verily,

2 Likes