Beings of light

Today i went for a walk to a small mountain and took a seat to meditate a bit, soon i noticed that when i look at the sky i saw tiny particles of light, looked like firefly’s. I noticed that the more i relaxed i was more appeared, soon they covered the sky. I did noticed that i could only see them in the blue sky, not on trees or at the ground. I’m wondering if this could be the beings of light ea talked about, or if it’s just my eyes. I have suffered from floaters my whole life, and is sensitive to light. what i saw looked like tiny glowing particles of white light, moving randomly very fast, like flies.

that static rain that ea talked about, I have been able to see it 24/7 for about 10 years, i checked with an eye doctor, and he said everybody have it in their vision and that i was just more aware of it than most people. Some people call this phenomenon visual snow. And if i gaze at it i see dark and white blobs moving, flashes and even my vision trying to adjust.

My question is this: How do i know what is spiritual and what is just my eyes doing weird stuff.

[quote=“proeng, post:1, topic:3832”]Today i went for a walk to a small mountain and took a seat to meditate a bit, soon i noticed that when i look at the sky i saw tiny particles of light, looked like firefly’s. I noticed that the more i relaxed i was more appeared, soon they covered the sky. I did noticed that i could only see them in the blue sky, not on trees or at the ground. I’m wondering if this could be the beings of light ea talked about, or if it’s just my eyes. I have suffered from floaters my whole life, and is sensitive to light. what i saw looked like tiny glowing particles of white light, moving randomly very fast, like flies.

that static rain that ea talked about, I have been able to see it 24/7 for about 10 years, i checked with an eye doctor, and he said everybody have it in their vision and that i was just more aware of it than most people. Some people call this phenomenon visual snow. And if i gaze at it i see dark and white blobs moving, flashes and even my vision trying to adjust.

My question is this: How do i know what is spiritual and what is just my eyes doing weird stuff.[/quote]
i’m seeing those white particles also.i 'm seeing them since i was 17.they are beautiful.like tiny fireflies.floaters came to my vision after may times of sigil opening.now my eyes are sensitive to light and i need sunglasses even in front of my computer.also if it’s completely dark i’m seeing static rain or whatever it is.and something like fluid shadows moving around.this happens if i focus my vision and let it adjust a little…

Yes that’s exactly what i have, since this started when you started open sigils, do you think it helped you with magick, does it have a connection to spiritual awareness, whats your experience with this. Have you found this to be helpful or a burden.

scrying abilities are very helpful in all sections.they can triger theta state prety fast as koetting said.