Being married with a fallen Angel? <3

it really just depends on how you work with them. you have to keep working with them to form that relationship. as for the se(x) they can either posess a lover which is a less amazing experience or if your astral senses are good they can leave you a moaning mess without even taking a human form

10 Likes

Itā€™s possible. Some are more possessive than others.

7 Likes

your right but thing is there are alot of low level demons who clsim to be someone else when they arent the realm the demoons we call there are rules in place such as claiming age its rare to claim a child under the age of ten but not rare to be near or play with said child i actually just went thru this with my daughter where an entity was not suppose to be her guardian but was able to get that over ridded thanks to furfur every thing has to go though the four high kings before any one can do anything
ive so possession can take place yes but for them they need permission first others like zozo will take you over because they feel like you were rude n others do it just cause the highe acrchy is something that is in place to make sure the rules set were obeyed they are there to help n guide not take advantage and hurt us o this was the point i was trying to make mabe i didnt ake it right since i let my anger get the best of me

5 Likes

Prince Enki for meā€¦

5 Likes

he is one of the 4 high kings lol but i can see some calling him that if they love him

1 Like

do you mean you have sex with them in animal forms? :smiley:

1 Like

no silly! although sometimes they do like to appear like the egyptian gods, with human bodies and the head of whatever best they like. with asmoday, he likes to appear to me with the head of a bull and Vine likes to appear with the head of a lion with very dark skin

8 Likes

ā€¦What are your experiences and how did it begin? :thinking:

1 Like

The courtship was quite interesting because I thought he was just being a creep and trying to get into my panties. I rejected him over and over and each day he came back to either just observe my mannerisms silently, bearing another strange gift, something useful, or something that I enjoyed. If thereā€™s one thing I can say, itā€™s that entities take their courtships and marriages very very seriously. Itā€™s nothing like having a human lover, nothing like it. Once youā€™re married to them and bonding, often you can feel their every emotion. Itā€™s quite strange because you can feel them on a different level rather than if you had just done a simple pact of possession or a close invocation. They let you closer to their core energy and sometimes it gets scary, you can feel their anger and wrath as if it were yours. Itā€™s just so beautiful of a connection. although it has been very difficult finding and maintaining a human lover after the courtship. Your spiritual lover often knows you better than you do and can read other people more deeply than you can. Its been a common occurrence of mine for when I am dating for my spiritual lover to pipe up and tell me something the man I am dating has to hideā€¦his true intentions, or oftentimes the very thing that will kill the relationship. I kept on passing these comments off as me being a paranoid freak but then they turned out to be accurate. LISTEN TO YOUR SPIRITUAL LOVER. They just want the best for you and will attempt to help you find someone to suit your human needs, despite being jealous and maybe a mean prank on the way.

11 Likes

I can say itā€™s been wonderful being with such a great demon tbh I wouldnā€™t change a thing

2 Likes

This is trueā€¦ Its hard bringing up conversations about human lovers. He hates it so much. I donā€™t know what to do. :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Countless times and my advice is always the same:

Banish, cleanse and wake up from your delusion.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll be one of many of his queens/lovers.

5 Likes

succupedia is married to Lilith if Im not wrong

and I plan to maybe enter into a relationship with Lilith as a girlfriend (with a time limit to the relationship if she agrees to this), but thats a big maybe, for now I believe weā€™re just friends

I canā€™t speak for anyone else, but I was scolded and reprimanded for making a mild sexual joke before. Iā€™ve been sternly told not to engage in sexual conduct with spirits; no jokes, no nothing. Just formal, businesslike conduct with the occasional light banter when appropriate, so long as it doesnā€™t go too far. If I were to go as far as to ask a spirit out on a date or something, Iā€™d probably be punished for it, or at least be given a serious talk and a warning not to do it again.

1 Like

Donā€™t get me wrong, relationships with spirits exist, but what was presented here (abd elsewhere by the same member) raised so many red flags, this is either attention seeking, or someone who has a severe mental problem and seeks validation from the other world, which results in either her mind making it up unintentionally or parasites taking advantage of it.

1 Like

which member?

The one that revived this thread one hour ago.

oh, Zelest! ok