Being married with a fallen Angel? <3

Hey guys is it possible to be happy married with a demon? Know any such married couple? The marriage takes place surely in the Qliphothic sphere through astral travelling?

11 Likes

Yes it is.

3 Likes

It is possible to have a relationship with a demon. I know many people who do and are happy.
As for the wedding, it takes place in their realm.
If you want to try it, go for it.

11 Likes

Quite a few people do this, actually.

6 Likes

This is very possible, however keep in mind that they are usually VERY picky about who they choose to marry. It seems to be because this type of marriage lasts much longer than a single human lifetime, and not only would they like to get to know you, but to make sure that you understand and are committed to this.

17 Likes

its very possible and it does happen. In fact, im currently in the middle of whats called the courtship phase. if you have any further questions youre free to come to me

8 Likes

Simple answer…
Yes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ahem:

@bunny4cam

Any insight? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it happens, but keep in mind, they’re married to other people too, so you will be required to share.

The nice thing is (from what I’ve heard) that they’re able to divide their attention evenly amongst their spouses.

9 Likes

Nor all of them have

I’m currently married just got married to master furfur this month it’s very possible

10 Likes

Wow congrats!!! :love_hotel: :love_letter: :heart:

3 Likes

Some arent very picky from my observation… :smirk:

5 Likes

Some aren’t picky about sex partners. Asmodeus, Lilith, Sitri, etc. Marriage however is another matter. Some are more open to the idea than others. Many take a long time to warm up, while some are more open and romantic by nature.

10 Likes

I’m in a marriage with King Paimon and for the first time in my life, I feel at peace completely. How I view the ‘fallen angel’ now, I call them ELEVATED.

11 Likes

Asmoday is picky when it comes to marriage but not when it comes to hookups. he is romantic but dont let that ever fool you :heart_eyes::relieved:
hes a beast when he feels like it

11 Likes

Oh yeah, he’s a huge flirt and often leaves me blushing, but he’s always a gentleman and has never lead me on to thinking it’s anything other than making me smile.

9 Likes

Haven’t heard any one say anything about dantalion that one is something else he could make you fall in love with him in a :heartbeat: seriously furfur well let’s just say wasn’t having any of it stole my heart completely but I’ve always loved furfur
I’m glad Im with him weird month but I’m happy

10 Likes

I evoked him only once. It created a one night stand.
I’m more interested in keeping fucking ppl and getting their love.
But his glamour is powerful, I may use it again.
How can I have a relationship with the high demons?

2 Likes

Do you have sex with their human forms?
What do I have to do to have sex with them?
I’ve always been interested in the secrets of the worlds, I have much to learn from them. I’m scorpio/aquarius, I have a beautiful body shape

3 Likes