Being Cursed

Hello there…

So, I am fairly sure I am under a wicked curse. I am also seeing the signs of the curse & it is becoming progressively worse every day. I also heard my enemy say that they cursed me… This person hates me & wants me to commit suicide. I’m curious, what’s a good protection from a relentless enemy? What has worked best for you guys?

2 Likes

Someone here is going to suggest a mirror spell to send it back to them. If it’s a persistent enemy, you’ll need to refresh it. I haven’t used them, but sent things back energetically. Do a search for them to find one you can do.

I’ve used binding spells against other practitioners that decided to go after me or mine. I didn’t have a picture of them and didn’t know their real names, but the friend I was helping did and knew people in their circle to keep an eye on things for what I sent back. Binding them can give you some breathing room, if it gets heavy.

2 Likes

The workings in the book ‘Magickal Protection’ by Damon Brand are probably some of the most powerful out there. If you are under a curse, the workings in that book will break it easily without an issue.

1 Like

I have been doing those protections, but I haven’t been able to follow through for 33 consecutive days. Maybe that is the problem…

If you’re doing them and not noticing a difference, perhaps you should do some divination to confirm if you are cursed first. If you’re going through mental trouble and it’s severe and not changing, it is best if you see a medical professional who can help you.

1 Like

Speaking of mirror spells…

2 Likes