Being broke does have benefits

No I get your point I’ve been very broke and it is nice to be resourceful and create things like I do when I make my liquid fertilizers instead of buying artificial crap that’s overpriced and not as good

But I meant when I said about the poverty mindset a lot of people will look at life from the perspective of being poor just because they’re currently broke wasting a lot of time thinking about ways to save money instead of thinking of ways to you know start businesses and make good Investments and what not

My whole life got turned upside down because of a bull crap traffic ticket that I forgot about which ended up taking my license and causing me to not be able to do the job I was doing
so I had to create a business that I can do nearby because I’m not about to go work at McDonald’s I worked there for a little bit almost got into a fist fight I’m better than Mickey Dees

And u r too !
Reach for the Stars brother!

“Manifest dreams your third eye sight all is possible on this moonlit night”
that’s actually a line from one of my songs
:grin:

2 Likes

The universe isn’t conscious it’s just the space where stuff is you were probably Guided by a higher Spirit or maybe even an ancestor or could be a combination
You don’t have to summon a spirit for it to take an interest in you

2 Likes

Appreciate it all bro.

Fiat currency is kind of evil they printed it has no True Value it’s designed to put people in debt any nation that doesn’t agree to use it we accuse them of being terrorists and invade them money should be real like gold or silver

The biggest expense I bought for supplies today is a pack of tealight candles for a buck.
Past that, tool free magic done (aside from prior white candle rituals, a ring enchantment or pen and paper for sigils or pantacles).

2 Likes

Make it do what it does then, I see you man. Keep up the practice!

1 Like

Btw, thanks to Orobas and a few others! Got a job today.

3 Likes

Ho ho hot damn! Told you bro, Prince Orobas told you he’d help you land it. Nice work bud. It’s good to see you actually practice magick and getting results. That’s what I’m talking about! :+1::racehorse::smiley:

2 Likes

Having the sigil of Amon I opened before the interview, securely placed in my pocket, probably didnt hurt. I was about to do a pre invoking LBRP in the bathroom, but invoking earth this morning im sure helped as well.
Still, gotta say Orobas delivers 100%. You can quote me on this sentence to him.

2 Likes

Again nice work bud!

Hi there Fuego,can you tell me what is a ring enchantment , how do you do it,and what is your tealight candles for ? I bought a bunch of tiny yellow tealight candles and they are sitting in my drawer and I don’t know why I bought them.

3 Likes

You simply chant over an object such as a ring, with the chant a spell or an incantation.
Ive heard of a cloak in Germany that was ‘deactivated’ by a concerted group think of ‘faith’ to not glow in the dark.

So, in a bowl I have gold and silver coin in is in a gold teacup, where I place a white candle, rub (dress) cinnamon apple oil on it ( cinnamon a symbol for the sun, apple I believe for mars or venus).
I hold the ring over it, running it through the flame every so often, and viewing the flame in the center of the ring, I visualize it as attracting something toward me, then chant the chant over it.

Tealights are for short term workings since they dont burn that long. Yellow is an excellent color for air grade level works, such as extra/clair senses, thought and meditation, etc. White works for anything, and so can yellow really. Yellow is just a correspondence for air, and white for beginners (or black).

2 Likes

Also, you can open a Pentagram ritual on it, invoking it with spirit element of choice. I invoked earth on it.

1 Like

I love it ! Thank you so much. I’m going to write it down so I don’t forget. Can you give me an example of an incantation or a spell,where can I find these ? Interested in health for my daughter but also money. Do you wear the ring afterwords? Can it be costume jewelry? I sold all of my Gold snd silver years ago. Do I make the pentagram motion over the candle ? And l as t but not least do I just say the words earth spirit? Sorry so many questions, first time I’m doing stuff independently

2 Likes

There was a post by blonde(?) that wrote money spells that work and someone had a tutorial on enchanting items.
It can be anything. Your pocketknife or cell phone could be enchanted I suppose.
I hold the item in between my fingers and trace an invoking pentagram over the area of the item.
No “earth spirit” names are necessary, though you could also make a petition spell to Ghob.

Oh, I forgot I do have some pure silver coins left, somewhere in the closet,and earth spirit is elegua,aka ganesha,I will try to look for blonde and others. Thanks again. I’m so freakin excited about this

2 Likes
1 Like

Actually, my “gold and silver” are just pennies and dimes, but the color is a different correspondence, one that gods and spirits could understand imho.

1 Like

Or,

“Money come to me,
Money come to me,
Money come to me,
Money come to me quick!”

Repeat over coins and a lit white or green candle. Imagine money coming to you. Repeat endlessly when trying to enchant an item to draw money to you.

A Full Moon Ritual

1. Take a clear glass, gold and silver coins of some time, and fill the glass 2/3 water over coins in the glass.
  2. Go outside and set the glass on the ground so it catches the reflection of the moon in the water in the glass.
  3. Meditate on your needs and visulaize your need.
  4. Say:
    “Lovely Lady of the Moon,
    Bring to me your wealth right soon.
    Fill my hands with silver and gold,
    All you give my purse can hold.”

Alternatively do the same process with waxing moon to full moon to increase speed and potency.

I’ve seen most of my spirits without many tool. They value experiences spent with them and doing things they enjoy, getting to know them etc

1 Like