Being a (new) magician in a shared residence

So since as a child I loved fruity pebbles, capn crunch berry whatever, and some coffee tasting monstrosity, does that explain my former light arts interest and current addiction to coffee? Those Bastards! The corporations hook us however they can … the man keepin us down by cereal brands!

Fuego

Lol I loved the hoolahoop one. Do your rituals mentally, even your magick circle, you can visualize yourself being surrounded by a sphere of white/golden light. I use the Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light ritual from Carl Nagel, Babylonian Sacred Words of Power, yet I wanta try the circle of charcoal for an evocation, haven’t done yet

Yeah, should be getting the eBook this week, have my unemployment card coming, and my new job both starting on Monday, so should be able to get the eBook with plenty to spare :slight_smile:

I really want to get my third eye open and get going on astral stuff, something I’ve not done before.

It is interesting, on alt.magick on usenet, I found an old question I posed on 2006 or 2007 regarding Enochian stuff, and posted some replies on it, though not expecting anyone from that time of the decade to chime in, but for some reason it was on my mind, so I posted some general dream stuff, including an odd one this past Mionday night I had. Does anyone know of an entity offhand that has sapphire blue eyes, but a cats eye type to the eye?

Anyway thanks Yoga, one more thing to add to my list. I am going to get going on a perl script for online journal entries, for something Mode mentioned, though not sure how to deal with scanned stuff, never really got into the graphic arts :slight_smile:

James Del Fuego