Beginner to magic

Hi everyone I’m new here and would like some info on king paimon and he workings . I have only been around magic and rituals for a couple years now as my husband practices all the time.

Welcome @Goldlove88 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience yourself?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience of your own, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Have you mastered any of the basics, shielding, grounding, cleansing after a working?

1 Like

I’ve been apart of some rituals but nothing by my self maybe candle magic I’ve tried so far not sure where to start

No I haven’t what exactly are the basics

I’m from Arizona I’m intrigued by Lilith an king paimon actually I made a promise to king paimon to learn all about him

shielding, grounding, cleansing after a working

About Paimon, for example besides the enn (Linan tasa jedan Paimon) there is the mantra “Paimon ojas kadamazot”, they may be used for contacting him.
Train in visualization by imagining simple figures then gradually make them complicated (colors, structure, “animation”). Vibrate words of power and mantras by uttering in a low sound, “from the stomach” and for example like that: Adonai would be “Aadoonaaii”… Concerning breathing, in the Golden Dawn tradition there is the Fourfold Breath, where you inhale counting up to 4, pause for the same time, exhale 1…4 and another pause 1…4 then continue this way.

Thank you I will do that I appreciate your information

1 Like