Beginner looking for advice

Nah

How long does it normally take? Been looking into the sigil on my phone and reciting the enn. I’m pretty sure I’m pronouncing it right

It takes as long as it takes. It is a very subtle state and can’t be rushed. For some, it takes 2 minutes and for others it can take half an hour or more.

2 Likes

That makes sense, I suppose patience is my friend. Thank you

2 Likes

You could try using sandalwood or frankincense. An experienced Magickian only needs his mind, but for a beginner some incense might help.

1 Like

I even tried the god of torture for awhile. Nothing, am I just not ready to summon spirits yet?

2 Likes

Have you been focusing on the results?

Results? I’ve just repeated his name while staring at his sigil for a while but I stopped after feeling or sensing nothing, am I doing something wrong? I’m not as patient as i’d like to be so I may have simply not done it for long enough. Nothing with my victim seems to have changed

2 Likes

For me a dark room and paper with ink work a lot better than my phone

1 Like

Oof that’s so helpful. Jesus Christ I have tons to learn

2 Likes

I’ll do that next time, I didn’t like staring into my phone much so this suggestion is appreciated

2 Likes

I like using sharpy on white paper… Makes it pop. And sorry, I should have linked that before

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry, is it alright if the sigil looks like shit? I’m the worst at drawing

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry about it. As long as it looks close enough that you can recognize it its okay…

Exhibit a:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/1816?u=kingofhearts616

1 Like

Hey do you know any entities to summon with an enn and sigil that would help me in a fight? Anyone that could help me pack a punch or something

1 Like

@Lollipop_faguette … What did your victim do?
For example, I’m about to curse to death an abusive babysitter from my past, and call for the hands and returned items from past thieves.

I trace the sigils from Waites Black Magic and Pacts, then go back over the sigil paper with a sharpie.
There is a full listing of demonic enns on the site.

Flauros or Andras are demons that will mangle a target, but … Not for beginners.

Well someone I know wants me to help them out in a dispute, buncha his friends against a guy and a buncha his friends. I’m just wondering if I go for it is there anything that could help me out, never fought before so that’s why I’m here lmao

1 Like