Beginner looking for advice

2018-01-16-22-17-28-

This sigil

Is it this simple with all demons? Just recite their enn whilst gazing into their sigil?

1 Like

Pretty much… Goetics that is… Some currents aren’t that simple

Ok, I’ll try it later tonight. There’s nothing I should be afraid about? Just show respect and try not to waste his time?

1 Like

Show respect. Leave everything else behind. Dont be scared and dont worry about angering him/her

I’ll definitely try not to be scared, also I read up on the archangel and how he doesn’t mind people who associate with demons. Does Lucifer mind if I ever speak with the archangel? Would he care?

He doesn’t care as far as I know…

Well that’s good I think, would summoning the archangel be as simple as Lucifer? Do you have any experience with the archangel?

Which One? There are four if I remember… At least according to Catholicism…

Angels are a bit different to summon…

Michael I believe is the name?

@Dinmiatus has experience with Michael but I personally don’t

I’ll definitely ask him about it when I’m prepared to summon him. I just have someone who fears that summoning Lucifer will lead me on a path of darkness. He’s somewhat of a father and threatens to shun me, but as any rebellious child I plan on attempting it sometime. Would there be any “paths of darkness” per say that i’d walk down by summoning him?

There could be. But it isn’t necessarily the one you’ll go down.

There are light and dark aspects to everything…

2 Likes

I can understand that

One more concern, my grandma is a dedicated Christian. Bibles galore within the house, I can go outside to do it but my friend says since it has a Christian aura I’ll have to explain myself to Lucifer since he may see it as a prank. Am I fucked?

1 Like

Nah dude you’re fine.

Where did they get this idea?

Well he has a wikkan friend of which tried to summon Lucifer, he says he couldn’t complete it becaus the weather changed, he heard screaming, and the sounds of a gate opening. Although I don’t think he used the sigiil and enn method

Eh… That’s why…

Honestly, I’d say listen to the forum over someone telling you what their wiccan friend said… (If you couldn’t tell I have an issue with wiccans)

1 Like

I can tell. Anything on possession? I don’t want Lucifer to possess me, just a summon. I’d like to have more experience with spirits before getting possessed

He doesn’t want to possess you. You need a relationship with any entity before they consider that