Beginner here

Hi, I’m new to the forum and magick(LHP), however I’ve been interested in it for quite some time. I have a few questions, mostly about evoking, which as far as I know requires knowledge, therefore I’m not doing it until I feel comfortable and have read about it, it’s just something I’m interested in and couldn’t really find info on. They’re probably a bit pointless and obvious, I’m sorry.

1. How do you evoke an entity? Do they speak to you in your mind (probably not the best way of saying it but I hope you get me) and if they do, how do you distinguish their voices from your thoughts?
  2. What “safety measures” do you take before evoking?
  3. Do you pray to/talk to or thank the entities after you made a pact with them and are starting to show results?
  4. When making a pact, do you give a time limit? If so, what do you do if they don’t deliver within that time?
  5. Probably a dumb question, but will I be able to evoke an entity if there is holy water in the house? (religious mother)
  6. Is The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram a good ritual to start with? What rituals should a beginner perform?
  7. Can you summon entities just to talk to them before working with them?
1 Like

All of these questions are answered all over this forum. Please avail yourself of the forum search function in the upper right. It’s the little magnifying glass.

1: There are pages and pages and pages of information on how to evoke spirits here. Please search for “how to evoke.”
2: Please search for “evocation safety.”
3: Please do a search for “offerings” and “thanking spirits.”
4: Please do a search for “pacts.”
5: yes
6: yes
7: yes.

2 Likes