Beginner friendly demons/deities to start working with?

The question is already In the title.

If there is a complete thread for this topic, then please link it down below that would be very helpful.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There really is no such thing as a “beginner friendly” spirit. Spirit work and evocation requires practice just the same as any other skill.

The first thing to ask is, do you have a system or method for communicating with a spirit?

Second thing is, before anyone can suggest names, what, exactly, are you looking for? Do you have a specific goal you want to work on?

9 Likes

If you are considering working with demons, you can gain a lot of insight and benefit from working with the Kings of the Ars Goetia. The Nine Demonic Kings of the Goetia are a good place to start for beginners as they cover a variety of different issues that you may be concerned with. If you are looking for something more specific, you can probably find a demon in the Ars Goetia that specifically deals with whatever issue you are looking to have solved/gain insight too.

As @DarkestKnight stated, however, do you have a way of communicating with a spirit, and if so what are you looking for? Do you just want to contact a spirit to have a chat, or do you have a goal in mind? It would be helpful to know your intentions to better be able to assist you in your pursuit.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as a beginner divinity but I have heard from a lot of people that Lucifer and King Paimon are incredibly patient with beginners.

1 Like

Can you please guide me on or link me to these teachings of the nine Demonic Kings for beginners, and how to apply. Thank you