Beginner evocation help please

@blackwitchd47 perhaps you can give some info. On your working with Lucifer to @LadyOliver43 ?

Hello all
I tryed this Evocation with Dantalion & with Beleth. Did it exactly like said I should but since I am not good with visualize with open Eyes I did not realy see anyone. I only felt Energy around me and with Beleth I did see some blinking white Orbs.

So I hope it did get through and I burned the Sigils afterwards according to the Guide. Now I will try to forget it as I did hear that is useful and searching for any Signs. When the asked Things come to pass shall I thank the Spirits or offer them Things?

Would be nice to hear your Suggestions.

1 Like

Okay I moved all this to its own topic, I don’t have time/mental energy right now to do detailed 1-2-1 on my evocation thread @LadyOliver43 but hopefully someone else will assist by answering. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Lady_Eva i had a feeling you were going to do that.

1 Like

Can I also do the Evocation of the Demons/Spirits when the Sun is still up but not directly shining into my Room and I draw the Curtens so it gets a bit darker?

1 Like

So basically youre looking for three things, wealth/abundance/success, education/success, and protection/education. The latter two for your drivers license, to safely be taught to drive and succeed with your license, and to pay debts and afford insurance, registration, license and new car.

So find the spirits most helpful. Orobas is generally recommended first.

Call out to Orobas and state your exact needs figuring everything in and a timeframe.
Say you will give public thanks and praise in exchange.

Invocation before evocation :slight_smile:

Hello,
no you might got a bit connfused about what I ment but that is normal as I tend to not be able to say Things clearly. But I will put it down for you as good as I can below:

1.) Having a Relationship with a certain Man ( I asked Dantalion for this last german Night)
2.) Having a Man who is way younger then me lust after me/become romanticly involved with him (I asked Beleth last german Night for making this Man kiss me but wanted to ask also Gaap today to make him lust after me).
3.) getting enough Money to make my Driving License for Car (I already began saving up).

Perhaps add Bune and Bime to the list then.

Basically you need to connect to them in some way
Ask them to show their sigil to you in your mind
Look at their sigil you drew for a match or channeled signature in your mind
State your need and timeframe for them to fulfill it
Suggest an appropriate offering in exchange
Thank and dismiss them courteously
Burn the sigil when complete and give offering

Sigils are abundant here as well as on the internet, and so are enns (incantations to summon the powers you wish), so are angelic mantras and seals.

Yes I did the two Rituals/Evocations las german Night with the Help of an Evocationguide which is here in the Forum. The only downthing was that I am not that good with visiulise (sorry for missspelling) with Eyes open I can better do it with Eyes closed. I did intend to do the third one about the Money tonight with Volac.

But the one with Lust I wanted to do with Gaap and I was wondering if I could do that before Sun sets as it is said better to do when Sun has already set.

1 Like

I honestly dont think the timing will matter that greatly.

I do not know so myself that is why I asked but as I know some are in different Timezones I have to wait a bit for some Answers as I wanted to do everything right.