Before I Do the 72 Goetia Challenge,

After months of contemplation and research, I feel that I’m ready to do the 72 Goetia Challenge. However, I recently encountered a new variable that could result in disaster if not handled correctly. I was talking about the 72 Goetia Challenge with someone when they mentioned Andras and how dangerous he is. The last thing I want is to establish a quarrel with a demon, especially a Goetia spirit. Is there a way I can maintain peaceful relations with the Goetia spirits without accidentally offending them during the challenge? Please help me with this as this is very important to me. I’ll be forever grateful to whoever gives me advice.

4 Likes

Authority is the key. You are in charge and in your domain they have no power other than what you grant them.

4 Likes

I’ve worked with Andras in the past and will work with him again soon. He came to me in a dream and told me he will help me and ever since then i’ve worked with him. He wasn’t dangerous, he told me not to fear him, fear what he can do. I was respectful, but firm.

You are in control.

If you want to do the challenge, do it with no fear. Look Andras up and search some of the threads if you feel reluctant to work with him. He was quiet with me, no nonsense and straight to the point. He can be impatient and testy so know what you want when you call him, just like with any spirit. Respect, confidence and know you’re in control.

Good luck.

7 Likes

I’m currently doing the 72 challenge and I have 21 spirits remaining. My decision is to save him until near the end. This isn’t out of fear, I’m actually hoping to have a task to put him on.

I agree with

If you approach with the right attitude and a respectful manner there is nothing to fear.
I say this based on my experience of other dark spirits in the Goetia. Authority and respect is what you need to safely navigate this challenge. Good luck my friend, my 72 project is the greatest adventure of my entire life.

3 Likes

When I was interested in demons I decided to medidate on their enns and invoked him once. Yes I was terrified and the intrusive thoughts started. He was understanding but did reprimand me for being too paranoid. We never spoke again after that.

Be respectful is all I can really say

1 Like