Bees? Dead Bees? Any significance or any ideas?meanings?

So today I found 2 dead bees downstairs in the laundry room. No idea how they got there or where they came from. So it got me wondering…

Do bees or especially dead bees have any occult meanings or significances or are they associated with certain spirits or entities (other then the obvious melissa link). Are there any legends or omens about finding a dead bee (in this case 2) indoors?

Neither m not I have any clue how they got there let alone why they’re there dead like that. (We’d have seen them if they’d been whizzing around the house looking for a way out so they’re a real mystery).

1 Like

I don’t know. There has been a concern lately among scientists (environmentalists) that the bee population has been dying off. This is a major issue because bees are integral to the fertilization of plants (pollination). If we lose the plants, our fruits, vegetables, and grains are gone. This is our (only) source of food. So, if the bees die, we aren’t too far behind.

3 Likes

True enough but not quite for the implied reasons humans could hand pollinate food (like they do to grow vanilla beans for natural vanilla flavouring) but if it came down to that only the richest could afford that kind of food. Grains are actually wind pollinated so we’d still have wheat, corn, barley, rye etc (I’m not sure about rice but I think it’s wind pollinated too). But fruits and veggies would be bye bye ( beans are self pollinated before the blooms even open if I’m not misinformed but you can’t live on soya and wheat alone you’d get scurvy if you tried do bees are essential to our well being).

1 Like

One explanation from this website:

### What Does a Dead Bee in the Home Represent?

A dead bee in the home is a sign that you are in a period of isolation, and you would prefer to be alone right now. You might feel as if you no longer belong to a group you were once connected to. It also might represent an issue that may arise to the surface with a close relationship.

In spiritual language, animals that are dead represent change and transition. A dead bee in your house may show up as a sign of change in your relationships, or in the domestic realm of your house.

Source

5 Likes