Beelzebub

What is Beelzebubs power ? What is his main power ? Paimon is manipulation, sitri is lust. Whats his ?

2 Likes

According to Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose, Beelzebub is a demon Duke of Lucifer with the power to “create an increase in personal beauty,” whether for yourself or another. The book contains a method of Pathworking that will allow you to travel to the demon’s realm in order to make your requests and possibly commune with him, should your inner senses be developed to such a point.

I don’t know what methods of work you prefer, but Beelzebub’s powers may differ if you attempt to contact him differently than the Pathworking given, which connects to the Duke that is a lesser manifestation of Lucifer the King. Within this system, each Duke also has demon servants, who are themselves lesser manifestations of the Duke.

What this means is that each Duke may wield all the powers of their servants, but in a less focused manner. The same logic applies to the demon Kings, which is why Lucifer is said to wield the power of all the other demons in his Legion, including the other Kings. Lucifer is at the top of the hierarchy, with Shahtan, Belial, and Leviathan manifesting the other fundamental powers.

Someone correct me if I am wrong please. Thanks also for letting me piggy-back off your post Pindar, I like to discuss such things but don’t usually feel like making a separate thread. Someone always tends to ask the right questions anyways, so I suppose it works out.

6 Likes

Wow really thats it ? I wouldve thought he was more power than Paimon or even Belial.

What about Azazel ?

This seems more like a description of a demon like that

6 Likes

Tbh he can do just about everything I was with @Eye_of_Ra when she asked him for a raise and she got it the next day hes one of the ones with no set attributes so IMO anything you could ask he could help with

Edit: IMO there is nothing that a Spirit cant do but there are things they are more willing to do and better at

4 Likes

So hes like Lucifer or Azazel ?

2 Likes

IMO yes and some people say he is sort of Azazels grandfather there is definitely a connection there.

3 Likes

In this system, Beelzebub has the power that I mentioned. Remember as well that as a Duke he has many servants, all with their own powers. These powers belong to Beelzebub as well, as these servants emanate from him directly. His power is described only briefly, as you are encouraged to work directly with the demons so that they may reveal their more extensive powers to you, through intuition, spoken revelations, and direct experience.

It could be said, though, that any spirit may fulfill any of your desires. Why, then, should you ever work with more than one spirit? Let’s pretend that we are the demons for a moment. I’ll say that some of my powers include the ability to improve academic learning, to grant motivation when experiencing overwhelm, and to enhance magickal ability. Let’s say that your powers are to influence others during conversation, to improve charisma, and to improve public speaking.

Now, let’s say that a magician out there desires to be more respected at work, and so is seeking a demon to assist them. Seeing as how we are both intelligent, mighty demons, we could both figure out a way to help the magician. I might bring them a book on communications and give them the motivation to study it. You might act more directly, influencing their colleagues and directly empowering their spoken words. You might even bring them knowledge in the form of books or videos as well, as that would improve their abilities too.

In this situation, you can see that either of us could assist the magician in different ways, though you would be more fitting for the job, providing a more robust range of powers. But what if our young magician was going through a bit of a dry spell, and wanted to seduce someone?

As you can imagine, a demon of learning wouldn’t be able to handle this situation as well as one of interpersonal communications, or better yet, one that specializes in sex or romance. Any demon could employ their powers to the best of their ability, and may even surprise you with what they manage to accomplish, but I know that if I needed my pipes fixed, I’d call the plumber, not a lawyer.

7 Likes

The two brothers is good to be considered together Belphegore is great for heart chakra work, money magic, happyness… Beelzebub for passion, sex magic, energy work for achieving Power…

2 Likes

Correct.

Al.

What are consideres the flies ?

He is NOT a fucking DUKE. smh.

1 Like

He is right up there with Lucifer/Enki and Azazel/Utu. He is Enlil…god of wind…the personification of the forces of the wind itself. He is INCREDIBLY powerful. To attribute him as less than…is just…smh.

OP, spend some serious time online, or in books reading about this powerful being. He is a lovely energy, very wise. I have a strong affinity for him and respect him DEEPLY.

6 Likes