Beelzebub : The Mummy state

A few weeks after the intense visit of Azazel I been visited by an another gatekeepers, no other than Beelzebub.

According to him, the greatest spiritual state to be and do magick from is the “rotting mummy state”

“Inertness is the nature of the mummy, rotting and blackened. Inertness of darkness, coursing through the black river of the other side.
Through inertness we possess the will of our father, infinite, unrestricted bornless power through the intonation of sah we are birthed
The mummy is sacred because it is the perfect state of life and death: crossroads”

Notes:
“Father” means void

In my experience with many types of meditation I had felt the kundalini rising through my spine, even when I had a bad posture in meditation I could feel that energy straightening me up, it felt like something was making corrections and there i was intrinsically doing the khecari and shambavi mudra without ever reading about them its only recently that I Found out that the things I been doing in meditation guided by the kundalini energy were actual things.
Beelzebub absolutely calls for stillness in your meditation Indeed and to reach that mummy state you of course you have to be still and dead inside (not edgy emo shit lmao).
Stillness is something no entity can give you, well maybe yes temporary but chances are that you will go out to the physical world in the real world and lose it to a motherfucker at work that will result to be kicked out from your mental nirvanic utopia thats why you must build a strong character.
Many people in the RHP and meditation path advice to “dissolve the ego” which only brings more stress to you because the saints and the yogis that they follow have no distraction because they live in a cave.
in my humble opinion for us city people,i say that the ego just needs to be controlled and transparent which is what the character is, it ain’t something magical or different it is still a mental impression that will mean nothing when you die as if already does anyway.
Stillness and conciousness, that sensation and knowing of silence and calmness are the same, here we reach into the truth that spiritual truths are not attained through “to and fro” but instead attracted by cultivating first the virtues such as stillness that will make you more available to reach the depths of your awareness.

The void, called “atoll’atolla” by them is the sea of the father of darkness whose sons are the gatekeepers and the qlippothic emissaries and also the creator, sephiroth, source
aslo called “The Lie” since qlippothic powers if they penetrate using one strong soul can create something out of nothing, because there is the possibility of that then the perfect universe is not so perfect, Which is my grand goal.
Anyways the power of the void is manifested right here Indeed because creation is the void itself, according to the ancient Egyptians the world created by atum who is the Ka (intensity power part of the soul) of Nun.

Verily,
Xag.

6 Likes