Beelzebub showing up

Is it normal to be working with a demon and then another one wants to Introduce themselves out of nowhere? I’ve been working with King Belial more or less… and my week has been full of signs and stuff, so I take a nap one day and beelzebub just shows up in my dream like “HELLO” and part of my dream was him making sure I knew exactly who he was. Haha it was like a Pokémon card scene it was his face and torso portrait style and underneath it said beelzebub and some stuff happened. I was in that half awake state eventually and I see him crouching infront of me and kinda grabs some of my body parts in a uhh sensual way and I was like uhh :eyes: and he just disappears into my body… to be honest I didn’t really have an interest in beelzebub. I’ve heard from a few people that he and King Belial are the same but have also read on here that that’s not the case. So yeah just confused as to if this happens often to other? What you guys think? Should I take a more skeptic approach to this as well?

3 Likes

It happens. Satan came to me during my pathworking with Odin.

Did he want to start work with you? Or was he just interested in what you were up to? Sometimes I’m a little overwhelmed with just trying to work with 3 entities :flushed:

He wanted me to go with him and learn

1 Like

Interesting! I’ll pay attention to beelzebub. I kinda just acknowledge what I saw on but moved on, didn’t really take a step further. I’m not sure how demons get when you don’t respond back I guess? I’m learning as you can tell lol. Thanks for input!

1 Like

When i started working with Belial Bael also came into my life also thre both kings and work together from my experience all tje kings work together.

2 Likes

Of they want your attention they will make there self known and they will give you signs to let you know who they individually are. But some just chill and observe or even help in the background.

1 Like

Yeah, Lucifer wanted me to start working with King Paimon and now I regularly work with him. And I did a cleansing and banishing ritual today. I asked Lucifer for help to get rid of any parasites and St. Michael randomly showed up and they actually worked together to get rid of my negative energy. I haven’t really had the desire to work with St. Michael too much but I do offer him my thanks for his assistance today and of course I thank Lucifer too. It was pretty amazing to see two of the most powerful angels with swords drawn cutting down my own sludge like negativity.

1 Like

Beliel and Beelzebub are working together in my life. However, I’ve been silenco on this for a reason. Beelzebub, could be connected to Scarab beatle.

:heartbeat::heartbeat: Tootles!

2 Likes

Love cutting out the negative.

:hugs:

1 Like