Beelzebub caused me sickness

I agree. My alchemy roots have really been coming up to the service as I dive deeper with Beelzebub as well.

1 Like

One of the primal aspects of Beelzebub is the lord of heavens and in my personal experience it seems he is the grand architect of the infernal empire.

1 Like

He very well could be, although I donā€™t really pay too much attention to that. I think the best way I can describe him based on my experiences so far is that he is the embodiment of the external forces that have shaped all life here, including ourselves (not that I do not believe he is an actual being, as he definitely is in my experience. this is just the best way I can explain it). If Belial is that snapping point internally to bring the chaos of change out and break the chains of illusion, Beelzebub is the aspects of life that bring one to the point. Or that is my thoughts so far.

1 Like

I can see that.

1 Like

Lots of Black magicians identify Beelzebub with Belial.

1 Like

I would connect him more with Baal due to his etymological roots and his appearance during my rituals. Baal,bael,beelzebub and belial are connected Iā€™m sure as when I evoked beelzebub he manifested as a head with a crown that had 3 stars. Exactly how EAā€™s latest videoā€™s thumbnail shows baal. During my evocation of bael however during my goetia work I saw a couple of beings in light which is what belial should be.

1 Like

If you ask a powerful negative being to possess you , and you donā€™t take proper precautions , youā€™ll have dire consequences .

1 Like

I had same experience when I started working with him. I havenā€™t felt such cold for years until I started working with Beelzebub.