Beelzebub being generous?

For the context, i’ve been working on healing my mental and body from all the past/childhood trauma i had, a lot of nasty stuff that gave me terrible blocage in a lot of thing (and thanks Leviathan and therapy for being with me since last year). One of those thing include a dude who abused me when i was a kid, sure i focus on healing and moving on but recently it’s like the name of this guy is everywhere + we live in the same city and i’ve never met him since my childhood but it’s like he is “dangerously close” as i often heard members of my familly saying they saw him here and there.
I’ve never did any curse in my life i have to admit at first it was because i was brainwashed by those love light rule of 3 people and so i thought by healing i would move on or even forget this event and this guy. But. Now it seems like im close to ending this healing journey and now i’ve made my own belief system (thank Belial for waking me up) i feel like in the end this abuser need to pay.

Here we are on the Beelzebub moment, as i was meditating with 2 of my tarot deck i was asking for help, if i’m not blinded by anger (yeah doubt is still a big problem) and i felt like someone had joined me, so i used the occult tarot beelzebub’s card didn’t stop falling, first when i asked for a general answer, then when i asked who could help me once again i had his card then i used my rider wait tarot for some general message regarding to this, there was the moon (in the occult tarot beelzebub’s card is also the moon) then come this conversation with him (again the moon was here + my “personnal” card, empress) thing is, sure he asked me to first reconnect with my intuition or else our ritual might fail but after i asked what i could do to thank him and/or a simple offering he just wanted me to be successfull and finish this healing journey i asked mutliple time it was always this kind of answer.

I’m not complaining it’s an honor for me (and of course i’ll make offering for the evocation) but is that a thing? Demons offering their help like that ?

1 Like

They do what they want, including helping where they choose. On a side note, you could do a banishing ritual. Have to have something you can use to connect to him. Even a simple name will work. Basically you banish him from your reality. Like putting up a piece of bulletproof plexiglass between you and him dimensionally.

2 Likes

Very interesting, Can i use any kind of banishing ritual or does it need special steps ?

2 Likes

Something that you can probably come up with yourself. The will and intent to make it reality is the important factor. I did one when I was a teenager, not knowing what I was doing, and it worked well… Just whatever gets you there is the key. Symbols and things that speak that message to you brain.

1 Like

Thank you a lot !

1 Like

Heya, OP! First off, thank you for providing context. Despite how heavily personal and painful the journey seemed for you, kudos for sharing it and finally being close to ending your healing journey. Looking forward to seeing you share more about what you’ve experienced + how you were able to get/power through everything so far when you have the time or feel comfortable to.

Yes, it’s common. Experienced this as well. What you would do with the offered help though, whether you’d accept the spirit’s assistance or decline due to reasons, that is for you to (intuitively) decide.

Your interpretations about getting in touch with your intuition first before communicating with Beelzebub seem accurate with this combination. However, I could also pick up a sense of not seeing clearly due to certain emotions/confusion (The Moon) when it comes to developing/nurturing/grounding yourself holistically (The Empress). You might also perceive or feel unaware (The Moon) of the power/influence (The Empress) you may have regarding this situation with Beelzebub and/or the other aspects of your life at the moment. Perhaps you have issues with boundaries (also The Empress) which Beelzebub/this point in your journey is asking you to be aware of, hence the repetitive combination?

You can always banish like the first suggestion, but just to be sure, you can always try doing divination first and expanding more on your initial questions regarding Beelzebub. Maybe make the questions a bit more specific: aside from the general messages and “What to do?” questions, perhaps also try asking “Why is his card showing up repeatedly?” “Why is he offering help?” “How does he want to work with me/help me?” “How would I fare with this working/how would I benefit?” and other similar questions which, when answered, would give you much more detailed information and further aid you in correctly (and clearly) deciding what to do with Beelzebub’s offer to help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello ! Thank you for your reply your analyse about the reading is very accurate and showed me extra message that i didn’t saw :slight_smile:

The banishing ritual was for the dude not beelzebub (i have no reason to banish him) i think being abble to talk about this event so easily is part of the healing who know :wink: also sorry for the late reply