Becoming more left brained

Is there a demon that can assist one in becoming more left brained? I really want to go back to school to get a degree in STEM, but in in order to do a STEM degree lol, I need to be good at STEM first. Right now I am more right brained and this in today’s world this is a big roadblock. I have heard many a demon will destroy your life in order to rebuild your life and achieve your goal that you ask for. I’m wondering of this can be done with your mind in order rewire your brain to be able to easily grasp STEM related subjects.

2 Likes

Take a look through the Goetia. There are a handful of spirits said to be able to teach logic which you may find helpful. I can’t remember their names off hand.

And of course, there is King Paimon, who is a master of all arts and sciences.

4 Likes

Is he good at teaching mathematics?

2 Likes

Yes, he can help with that.

2 Likes

King Paimon and Raphael are two spirits that come to mind regarding sciences and art.

4 Likes

I didn’t know Raphael helped with that. I thought his specialty was mostly healing for the most part.

1 Like

It is. You can consider healing as one of his main offices, but healing also ties with science. And art ties with science because you can’t always be practical if you’re trying to invent something.

Science is also one of his offices. Angels are versatile.

Edit 1: A word
Edit 2: A punctuation

3 Likes

Makes sense though I would have never thought about it like that. Thanks Onion!

1 Like

Welcome! ^^