Becoming a Living Superhuman

How do you guys deal with being superhuman ON TOP of being a living GOD? Like they are practically the same thing but sometimes Im more in my head and thinking and other days I’m literally trying to climb walls, do tricks in with my car, and go skydiving.

I am currently in a Mystery school to help me expand on my gifts and hone them but I doubt them to a degree, I know they know what I am but we never get to be transparent and show my powers off. I wanna get into sports but my manifestations kinda are all over the place (like my mind). I read some tips on going mad, they said to detach from the magickal world but I’ve become addicted to it. It’s so intoxicating…the knowledge is so much.

I’m trying to figure out how to incarnate and play the roles of fictional characters in my dreams or in other realms but have yet to control these all the way!

Lift weights with your Dick and eat plenty of Wheaties and Red Meat

3 Likes

Like the guy from “umbrella academy”? coolio lmao

Something like that. Ontop of all the super hero powers and satanism, if you do not do Dick exercises then you cannot be a real Super Hero. Real Super Hero’s have Super Penis’s.

2 Likes

Ah the golden phallus so I’ve heard. Superheros also have super abilities and nice asses, one of which I have and the other i can always develop

Here this song came on 4 me: