Becoming a Living God

Becoming a Living God is the goal of everyone on the LHP, regardless of why. Some believe godhood is an exterior thing to be gained. Some believe it is inside, but you have never tapped into it and must learn how. Both of these are true, but there is a third source. Godhood is within you, and you have already felt it. Emotion is godhood. The Buddha channeled his inner peace into the miracles he worked. Working miraculous acts can be done through emotion, desire, and feelings. It has been done, is being done, and will be done forever. Everything that has ever been done has been fueled by one of those three, which, for me, is proof enough that they can work miracles. All it takes to work immediate, inexplicable miracles is training. Think of them like rivers. You cannot stop a river, it will break past every obstacle. You can bend a river. To master them, you must first be able to summon them at any time. To make food appear out of thin air, you must be starving. Once you have them, you must channel them. I do not yet know definite ways to channel most of them, but I do know you can channel your anger either by focusing it on one area of your body to strengthen it, or by imagining something is what you are angry at before breaking it. Once you have channeled your emotion, the goal will appear within days, and each time you do it, the result will come faster and faster, until it is instant. One possible way to channel emotions is to send them in rituals and spells. With this knowledge, you may truly become a god on Earth.

4 Likes

Why the term “Living” God? Is there something called Dead God?

The term refers to living incarnated on the physical plane.

I see.

Emotional transmutation is definitely an excellent form of magick :ok_hand: