Become A Living God: Past, Present & Future

Wow. May I say this is bad ass. :slight_smile: Nice to meet you all and thanks Timothy and E.A.

Thank you, Dea, itā€™s great to have you here!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to hear EA will be around some - we all realize the time demands on you all just to educate and train us. Thanks and great meeting you all here.

Thank Timothy and Eric for creating a meeting place for applied magicks. I was so dissapointed with the ā€˜meditate on thisā€™ or ā€˜do this ritual 3x a day for a year and then you"ll be ready to start chapter 1ā€™ BS.

Does the serpent blood ever get stocked?

I am pretty sure that is a no. The serpent blood was one of Dantes products, and he is no longer a part of become a living god. I may be wrong, but i am pretty sure thatā€™s how it is.

1 Like

Iam Chris. Well i have experience. Perhaps i can say one. On 2014 red moon i started Buying hunted items and also made a pact with.blood. no.big deal i have to put my life in order first. so i slept with my girlfriend, that night around 2 i wake up paralyze And i saw an entitie with my own eyes. The entitie was a white mist and i did see Its eyes, they looked like a dark hole. I went to sleep that Night. Now on 2015 im reading all of ea koetting i hope you can show us advanced Evocation techniques BECAUSE IT IS POSSIBLE TO MATERILIZE AND ENTITIE AS.A WHITE MIST. NO FANCY.RITUALS. I BELIEVE THERE IS A SPECIFIC BRAIN FREQUENCIE. HELPS US know wich it is. THETA.GAMMA WORKS AS WELL AS ALPHA. Not as effective

1 Like

buy the course, pindar. itā€™s all in there.

1 Like

alchemicalhaze is correct, we no longer carry Danteā€™s Serpentā€™s Blood Elixir. That was a unique item that was made available with his Necromantic Sorcery grimoire. Before the release of his book, Dante handed me a gallon jug full of this elixir, along with the request that I not ask him to make any more, because of the intensity of the process of making it, most likely due to the spiritual ā€œdarkneningā€ that lingers with the necromancer when particular powerful connections are made with the death current.

I havenā€™t read through his book since it was released, but I do think that in it he provides all of the information that you should need to make your own. Of course, he does warn that this should only be done by an ā€œadept Necromancerā€, which in itself is a bit of an oxymoron.

I would have liked to film him making itā€¦ not just combining the ingredients, but gathering them, harvesting the blood from the viper, performing the ritual - the whole deal. That could be a very visually attractive video, and could have served to answer some of the questions that have arisen about this particular product. Alas, itā€™s always easier to shape the future than to change the past, so forward and onward!

EA

1 Like

bump