Become a Living God book in spanish

Greetings to Eric and everyone here
I post this in general discussion, cause I consider that would be the best place to talk about it.

Im available for helping to translate BAG ebook into latinamerican spanish language if Eric is agreed to that, in exchange and grattitude for the big work he is doing.

regards
KRGN

The Hell, I’ll totally will do that to help both spanish speakers to learn from E.A. and to get E.A. into that market.

of course I will not encourage piracy and being honest, piracy is a great deal in my country (along with being drunk and lazy [I know, is a bad combination

I would love to see E.A.'s work for spanish readers

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:2049”]The Hell, I’ll totally will do that to help both spanish speakers to learn from E.A. and to get E.A. into that market.

of course I will not encourage piracy and being honest, piracy is a great deal in my country (along with being drunk and lazy [I know, is a bad combination

I would love to see E.A.'s work for spanish readers[/quote]

Lol I’m picturing the gnome drunk & tore up getting all mad at demons.

No but seriously, this is an awesome idea. :slight_smile:

Lol I'm picturing the gnome drunk & tore up getting all mad at demons.

definitely lol, but that was the old me you know… the “drunkest gnome” so to speak, I’m totally change, magickal rehab so that’s why I’m into epicnism lol

I would like to know E.A.'s opinion on this, I can see how it could make a great impact in the magickal community around here.