Beauty demon

I would like to work with a demon to increase physical attractiveness. The demons I have found are sitri, zepar, asmodeous, gremory but they seem to be focused on lust & sex. I only want to have an aura of beauty & attractiveness are these demons good for this goal?

5 Likes

Moved this to the correct section.

You can change the color of your aura. You can also called Aphrodite or Venus. I don’t know demons who can increase beauty.

4 Likes

Aphrodite is Venus under a different name

2 Likes

Yes but it depends on the person belief :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Sure the personality is a little different but whether someone e believes it or not it’s two different manifestations of Aphrodite

2 Likes

Azazel actually is coming to mind for this one. He is known in the Dead Sea scrolls for teaching humans not only how to make weapons and wage war but also using magic and make up.

7 Likes

Do you have a resource where we can find out what our color aura is and what they stand for? Are we able to not only change our aura but someone else’s color/meaning?

@Poppy19 If you are Male, Asmodeus will help you perfect your body and increase your looks and attractiveness. If you are female, Lilith can help you do the same. Likewise so can Astaroth. In reality, any sex, lust or love entity can. So can entities associated with beauty, like Aphrodite. There are a number of spirits in Franz Bardon’s Book of evocation that can do that as well. The market is not so limited as one might think concerning your question

10 Likes

Duchess Bune?

You can try: Lilith, Darkat, Laylil, Naamah, Rashoone, H’basue, Leraj, Lotir, Saspu, Tul. Just to name a few.

Cheers!
VP

3 Likes