Baron Samedi and turning ppl into zombies

Let’s get this out of the way I have no african roots, I won’t say my heritage but I am not black so that being said I have become very close with the lwa Baron Samedi aka The Baron aka Papa Ghede etc…

The reason why is he came to me once and called me a necromancer he specifically said the word necromancer not bokor, black magician etc…he has taught me how to make zombies aka drain someone completely of their energy and make them your slave this person a relative of mine who is a piece of shit and abused me was my target…

I recently looked at Facebook and saw a 2019 picture of him and god damn does he look like shit LMAO…

He looks drained of energy, pale, his hair is grey and he is filled with wrinkles, looks like he doesn’t sleep and just completely looks bad…

I guess making zombies is true and you really can make someone’s life deteriorate…thanks Baron

3 Likes

Additional information…

I give him simple offerings as of now I lit a white candle and burned some midnight incense I have a burner that looks like a skelton arm very fitting and I plan on buying both a purple and black candle soon, he also enjoys chocolate, rum and cigarettes :chocolate_bar: :smoking:

I don’t smoke or drink but I’ll offer it up to him as a thank you…

I honestly didn’t think the curse would work because of my non black heritage and I’ve been told vodun only works for black people but the picture I saw of this person proves that the curse has worked and that he is becoming a zombie

Gotta love the baron

:skull_and_crossbones:

Having african roots does not matter. From what I have heard, he has his own kingdom(not sure aboout the validity) and I doubt he prefers african natives to people of his own nation.

1 Like

The Baron is way cool. :sunglasses: