Banishing with the Planetary Energy of Saturn

Hey folks! I’ve recently started exploring the fascinating world of planetary hours in my magical practice. Today, I performed a banishing spell aimed at a coworker at the salon where I work. I timed it during the hour of Saturn, on the day ruled by Jupiter, all under the powerful influence of a full moon. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on when I might begin to see the effects of this working. Any insights or experiences to share?

1 Like

Cast it and forget it. Let it run its course. If you dwell on it you may cause the spell to faulter or dissipate.

2 Likes

I don’t like using Saturnine energy to banish. Saturn is better for suppressing, binding, or slowing something down.

For banishing, I go with Mars instead, since it’s the slayer, the destroyer. It’s a far more active and agressive energy, and it’s much faster.

Mars/Jupiter and Mars/Sun are my favourites for banishing because Jupiter and Sun are more kingly natures which determine who gets fortune or favour (or not). Like think of who is responsible for banishing someone — it’s usually the king.

Mars/Jupiter in particular is ideal for banishing because it’s the victory for the spell caster.

5 Likes

Very cool. For next time, I’ll try this!

So you feel/think Mars is better for a direct banishing while Saturn is more for long term?

1 Like

Sort of.

Saturn is definitely useful for banishing, but I find it works best when paired with Mars still.

The Mars/Saturn combination is especially potent when a more baneful sort of banishment is needed or when there’s a stubborn spirit or target. Return to sender types of counter attacks are great using Mars/Saturn — I usually envision this as Saturn binding something unpleasant and then Mars using it as a weapon.

However I don’t like using this method in the majority of parasitic scenarios because most are not targeted attacks. Like if someone random is having a bad day and they’re letting off all sorts of bad vibes or parasitic energy — RTS makes the situation worse for them and potentially yourself as well if they continue on a downward spiral and if you have no choice but to be around them. If I pick up on a parasite or bad energy of this sort coming my way, I like using the mix of Mars and Sun/Jupiter because this seems to take care of the problem longer term, if not just for me but also the person it came from in the first place.

If it’s a particularly nasty sort though, or if it’s targeted on purpose, then yea, I will pull out Mars/Saturn to deal with that. Even then, that’s usually not enough for genuine and purposefully targeted attacks — in which case I usually have to do some Mars/Jupiter spells as well for victory in the situation.

2 Likes

Would you mind, if you explain about saturn more? Why so many tv shows love to bind its energy into their show?

I don’t really watch TV and don’t really know what you mean by that (maybe some examples?)

Saturn energy has a lot to do with restriction, slowing, suppression, melancholy, and death —
Though with death, it’s more the process of decay, not so much the act of killing.

It’s something like this

And so many symbolisms in this world such as black cube in mecca (ka’bah)

Are they trying to imbuce melancholy in the audiences / believers?

1 Like