Banishing Spell on my Boss

Hey there! So, I recently tried something a bit unconventional. I actually did a banishing spell on my boss in an attempt to make her go away. I was wondering if you’ve ever given banishing spells a shot? If so, I’d love to hear about your experience! What happened when you tried it out?

2 Likes

I tried a banishing spell to stop a guy from constantly hitting on my wife. Within a month he moved to the other side of the country. Not sure if I had anything to do with it, but you never know. :wink:

3 Likes

To be fair, banishing rituals are not at all uncommon, especially ones to banish co-workers and bosses.

The last time I performed a banishing on someone in a corporate role, they were fired for malpractice within the week, and last I heard they had been checked into a mental institute.

4 Likes

Interesting. Can you advise what method you used?

A Servitor of my own creation to drive them insane.

Gaap to incite conflict with the bosses.

Raum to make them suffer tremendous loss.

Oh and the Enochian ritual for Destruction from Universal Magick to put them in a mental institute.

7 Likes

I sought some unconventional assistance to deal with my boss. I decided to reach out to Beelzebub and performed a ritual from the Satanic Bible to help me out, along with doing the banishing spell. And you know what else? I even used a pentacle of Saturn to kind of, uh, get them caught up in some demonic obsession. Pretty wild, huh?

Just for clarification, when you reference Destruction from this book, I’m assuming you mean either Decay or Corruption? Could you advise which and the wording you used if you remember.

The Power of Decay. ‘Jane Doe was destroyed mind, body and soul’.

2 Likes

Interesting, many thanks. So they were fired within a week. Wondering the duration between the working and when you heard that they were being institutionalised?

Interesting usage of Decay, quite different to how the book suggests that this power works. But evidently a viable approach.

I ask demon Amy/Auns to remove an annoying co-worker from my life ! She found another job and left within few weeks :blush:

4 Likes