Banishing ritual to banish Jehovah

What’s a good banishing ritual that’s able to banish Jehovah and YHWH

2 Likes

Your constructed personal hate peformed in a personalized rite of blasphemy and desecration upon him and his systems.

This would be more personal and on my opinion more important

But this is effective enough also

1 Like

This didn’t really work, or at least it didn’t work for me it just pissed him off even more

So this can banish him because i have been fighting him for almost 8 months, and now i feel like I have gotten some liberation from him, but he seems to want to hurt me now because of it

1 Like

Youll need a spiritual force who guides and protects you that is oposed to him naturaly ideologicly and spiritualy.

I see it as a success because if it didnt work he even wouldnt be pissed to beginn with .But i understand this point of view either go with the advesary or do protection spells .

Dont stop fighting until you get ontop.
Use every possible tools at your disposal.

It isnt usually a one shot think like som many other thinks in this world and its many enedevours that follows.

1 Like

Yeah your right we ended up losing a fight after the many we won and we’re paying the price for it right now, and your right this isnt a one shot thing like most think thats what i though too at first but ended up getting badly hurt because it right im being guided to work with nature spirit and nature gods but dont know here to truly start with it

2 Likes

Just start with bringing this old conections and bindings down.Youll get after that succession much more clarity because you distanced yourself from its bad influences and veiling upon your soul spirit and mind.

1 Like

So, your saying to perform the ritual above for more clarity because my mind is clouded and i cant see my advantages because he keeps blinding me, and binding me and on top of that he keeps trying to instill fear into me to make me afraid of him

1 Like

Exactly . He needs followers not equals.Quantity over Quality in his demenour, and that on mass.

And also, be Religionless by paper.Bc otherwhise youll have a litle link allways lingering .

1 Like

Im already not into religion and while fighting him. i saw that he seemed a bit delusions, almost like it was an honor for me to serve him, i was like yeah nah i dont wish to be your slave. so he proceeded to try and beat me into submission but failing in the process. he kept trying to recruit me and offering me richest in the psysical world if i served him but i told him many before you came with same offering or even better and i rejected them all the same you are no different he got more pissed and continued to attack more harshly while saying “YOU WILL BOW TO ME. EVEN THE GODS OF THIS WORLD HAVE TO BOW TO ME AND SO WILL YOU”

Yhwh likes attention being the attention whore he is. So, maybe in top of what you’re doing, maybe put a cloaking, invisibility spell on him to pass him off more that he can’t reach you? Lol

2 Likes

See, i have many lovers in the spiritual world right now, and they are my eyes. they seems to keep telling me not to hold on to the fight and to tried to ignore it as best as can, and to just secure myself, my home, and them, because he seems to want me to be focus on the fight which thats how he wins so im trying my hardest to ignore him

Which is why maybe like warding him off/cloaking him might help. It keeps him away from you AND possess him off coz he can’t get to you

YHVH is not the same as the god of the christians or jews or such. It is a key and code to a program of information and energy that has been misused and interpreted to religion. You really want to get rid of the human made thoughtforms around that then use it to call to the original form before man made religion around it and use that power to banish the rest. You current attitude just feeds into dogma and religious views of the matter which afflicts you.

The fact you want to banish him means you’ve already won lol

Lucifer is pretty good with that, I’m personally everything Yahweh doesn’t want in a human yet I never get any negative energy from him anymore like attacks and stuff

I actually posted an incantation on the incantation thread, it was given to me in a dream and it basically stupefied Yahweh turned him blind to a degree

If you’re breaking free from Yahweh that means you’re breaking free from the matrix, this is a process, the incantation can help INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fought both, and i managed to push back YHWH. But after that, Jehovah showed up, and we are currently duking it out right now, and i dont think they are the same being as when i fought YHWH His light Felt false almost like an emitation of the real one when we started to push him back his energy changed completely into destructive energy i was confuse and asked one my lover what this energy was and they explain the that is the real form of YHWH unless it was one of his emissary i was fighting

No you didn’t. YHVH is not a spirit or thoughtform it is a key and a program. A tool you fought only human created thoughtform entities built up by religion. In its pure form YHVH is a key that lets you access the powers of god and helps unlock the rest of the name by which you can command the original powers of angels and demons as your own by simply accessing the source they draw from.

2 Likes

Well, i dont know what to tell you. The only reason i say i fought him is because he himself told me his name during the fight and wanted me to worship him using his name. He wanted me to bow soo🤷‍♂️

And just what you would expect from a thoughtform created around that name by humans that want to be slaves and dedicate so much psychic energy in prayer and devotion to it. I must question why it cares though because unless you subscribe to those beliefs in some way and contact that system of thought or it is sent after you by well meaning prayers of fanatics it is rather powerless. Separate yourself from the system of beliefs and ideological ideas and it loses all ability to influence you unless it is being directed like what happens when christians pray for people to receive punishment or such if they are fanatical enough.

1 Like

Nah dude you’re on point

Yahweh and jehova are completely different entities, Yahweh is Chronos

Jehova is a son of Enki that wanted to be like the old gods so he would just destroy everything to display his “Godlike” power

I have an incantation on the forum that helps get rid of these forces

1 Like