Banishing ritual before summoning a succubus

I know there a lot of articles on summoning a succubus, but my question is could I perform Lucifer’s Banishing Ritual before summoning a succubus and when she arrives would the banishing act keep other nosey spirits away as the succubus manifested?

2 Likes

You could try the normal LBRP

1 Like

Would a banishing ritual with Lucifer’s influence and one that was channelled by him be more powerful than LBRP?

1 Like

Idk , generally the LBRP has been widely tested and proven to work , so I’d advise that

1 Like

Or you can use Star Ruby, I use a modified version that summons nothing

2 Likes

Before every ritual I use Lucifer’s banishing ritual and it does charge the room I do my ritual with his energy. I am working with Lucifer a lot atm so could I adapt LBRP and change the names to those of the Infernal Empire? Tbh I don’t want anything to do with archangels

1 Like

How does the Ruby Star work? Does it cleanse and banish at the same time?

1 Like

It is the banishing ritual of Thelema, although the LBRP is often used as well.
Here is the ritual

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib25.htm

I made a custom version that summons nothing and works really well (it summons nothing because the Higher Self is yourself and the gods of Thelema are concepts. I used to put a succubus in every corner but I found that it wasn’t needed). Despite it may seems that it does, I think that Crowley’s intention wasn’t to summon entities either, the mention of teletarchs and daimons are pure ambiance. Also, it works well if you do it in English or if you use the Qabalistic cross that Crowley used to do for the LBRP

1 Like

Sounds like you might find the Banishing Ritual of the Dark Lord useful.

1 Like

I would say yes use Lucifer’s banishing ritual when working with the Demonic current. It all depends of course on how you are approaching working with the Succubus. If the foundations of the working is in Qabala then yes the LBRP. If the foundation of your operation is a LHP or Demonic then yes Lucifer’s banishing Rite. Remember that with the banishing rites you are clearing a space for the spirits and removing any powers incongruent with the spirits energy.

1 Like

Do you feel that your space is in need of cleansing? I don’t banish before every ritual, and at times I have gone months without banishing.

Banish only when required.

@DarkestKnight I am use to Lucifer’s energy and when I say the different incantations with great intent which mention Lucifer’s name in every one of them I know that any spirits lurking around in my home know that I am very serious. I guess when they hear Lucifer’s Banishing ritual they are obliged to behave themselves as they know the true power of Lucifer.

How I would approach summoning a succubus would be the same way I would summon any spirit and that is with respect that goes with when I would contact the beautiful Lady Lilith with a letter of intent. The only thing that is kinda playing on my mind is I am working with Lucifer extensively and I want to pathwork with him and get his full gnosis from him and if I summon a succubus to be my companion and my work intensifies with him, will she be upset that I may not be able to spend as much time with her? I would like it when I do summon a succubus she would be allowed to participate or at least be there with me as I undertake this work.

No I don’t feel like my space needs cleansing. However I had to banish a parasitic entity who was feeding off me. I am very energy sensitive and this developed from my kung fu and tai chi days which has caused me to attract spirits. I am just safe guarding my ritual as I think some spirits would like to interact with my rituals but I know this could give me some false results so I use a pre-ritual banishing to keep it pure.

1 Like

This depends on the succubus and should be part of your letter of intent.

Reasonable enough, and I’ve done banishings with Lucifer, but it was an entire ritual with a specific grouping of demons not well known.

I have considered trying the following sometime, perhaps as a way to open an evocation - perform the banishing facing south. Call Lucifer before you, Belial at your back, Shahtan (aka Satan) at your left, and Leviathan at your right. The elemental correspondences are slightly different from the traditional LBRP, but they are what I use. If you want to keep it traditional, then do what you feel is best.

I really like that version very much and maybe I could extend that to my ritual. If you check my “Tonight’s Invocation 30/5/20” post in the journals section I list Lucifer’s Banishing ritual in that.

1 Like

So I put that in my letter of intent. I guess I should then discuss this with the spirit I am working with at the time to ask their permission?

2 Likes

That depends on your relationship, but I didn’t ask. I let them know it was going to happen and that I’d asked for there to not be conflict between the two. At the time, I was working on exerting my own authority in my relationships with Deities, so this was right inline with that.

That is what I will ask for when I write my letter of intent. As I am working with Lucifer and did think about invoking both Lucifer and Lilith in one ritual and actually discussing whether my succubus would be allowed to be present during more extensive work with Lucifer, even if she is just observing as I wouldn’t want to banish her cos of that.