Banishing/Exorcising the Evil Eye A Traditional Greek Method

Ok today I will speak about a traditional method used in Greece to exorcise the Evil Eye out of a person. Let me provide some info on how it works in Greece. It is very common in Greece to get the Evil eye and ussualy you get it from old ladies.

It is beleived that it is caused by envy and malice for others.The usual synptoms include (nausea,feeling heavy,lightheaded,tension,headache, etc) So here I will provide the method to resolve this.(Gennerally this is done by the eldest woman in the family. To be effective you have to be physically in touch with the person)

You’ll need: a small glass, water, olive oil.

You fill the glass with water and 3 drops of olive oil. You bring the person in mind and start saying the Lords Prayer three times while making cros signs over the glass. Now when you finish the prayer if the person is infected with the Evil Eye then the oil drops are going to disappear.

If this happens then you’ll see the infected person starting to yawn this is a sign that the evil eye is forsed out. Sometimes you are going to yawn too.You continue saying the prayer over the glass until the person feels releived and stops yawning. If the oil drops are not dispersed then that means that the person is not infected by the Evil Eye.

Its a verry simple banishing rite but effective. Give it a try and post your results. :smiley:

2 Likes

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:7577”]Ok today I will speak about a traditional method used in Greece to exorcise the Evil Eye out of a person. Let me provide some info on how it works in Greece. It is very common in Greece to get the Evil eye and ussualy you get it from old ladies.

It is beleived that it is caused by envy and malice for others.The usual synptoms include (nausea,feeling heavy,lightheaded,tension,headache, etc) So here I will provide the method to resolve this.(Gennerally this is done by the eldest woman in the family. To be effective you have to be physically in touch with the person)

You fill the glass with water and 3 drops of olive oil. You bring the person in mind and start saying the Lords Prayer three times while making cros signs over the glass. Now when you finish the prayer if the person is infected with the Evil Eye then the oil drops are going to disappear.

If this happens then you’ll see the infected person starting to yawn this is a sign that the evil eye is forsed out. Sometimes you are going to yawn too.You continue saying the prayer over the glass until the person feels releived and stops yawning. If the oil drops are not dispersed then that means that the person is not infected by the Evil Eye.

Its a verry simple banishing rite but effective. Give it a try and post your results. :D[/quote]

My grandmother use to do this to us all the time. Slightly different version but equally as effective. Just want to point out that the evil eye can be both intentional and unintentional. :wink:

There is also another way to remove the evil eye with just a simple incantation which is meant to be kept secret (the words forming the incantation are passed from a female to male and vice versa and are not supposed to be spoken openly, ever).
The procedure can be done remotely (even over the phone) as long as theres some sort of emotional connection with thevictim`. What the incantation does, is first to attract the evil eye on you (you know you have it when you start yawning, your eyes water and you get a headache) and then to banish it.

1 Like

[quote=“Zeus, post:2, topic:7577”][quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:7577”]Ok today I will speak about a traditional method used in Greece to exorcise the Evil Eye out of a person. Let me provide some info on how it works in Greece. It is very common in Greece to get the Evil eye and ussualy you get it from old ladies.

Its a verry simple banishing rite but effective. Give it a try and post your results. :D[/quote]
What the incantation does, is first to attract the evil eye on you (you know you have it when you start yawning, your eyes water and you get a headache) and then to banish it.[/quote]

Yeah i know :smiley:

1 Like