Banishing-Empowerment Ritual Inspired by Inanna and power of 8

1. Ground and centre self within universe all around and feel authority and power.

2. Face north hands to side breath in energy from the earth and using a sword mudra of lead hand point out and draw from middle to right and back around a side pointed number 8 in white blue energy.

3. Now move your hand back and point in both hands in sword mudras into each side of the number 8 and say

FROM THE NORTH I OPEN THE SACRED 8VIBRATE 8 See the 8 light up more and power come from it into you.

1. Now move to north east and draw a connecting 8 and say same as previous but for north east. See yourself starting to glow with a white-blue aura all around as you do this.

2. Now move to east and so on and so forth until back at north and you are encircled with bright 8’s all around you glowing with their energy flowing into you.

3. Now look below and draw a large number 8 with you stud in the centre point of its converging sides.

4. Now push into both sides below as you did prior and say

FROM BELOW I OPEN THE SACRED 8. See a half sphere of white-blue light form to the ring of 8’s from below with lightening or electricity going around it.

1. Now do the same for above you and see the top half of the dome close around from above completing the sphere of blue-white light with lightening all around it.

2. Know and feel that nothing bad or evil can penetrate this shield that surrounds you. It should look like a ring of power flowing into you with a line of power converging into it from both sides with you at the centre of the universe where all converges into you.

3. Now say

IN THE NAME AND MIGHTY POWERS OF THE MIGHTY GODDESS AND QUEEN OF THE HEAVENS INANNA (VIBRATE NAME) I ENFLAME THE MIGHTY DIVINE CREATIONAL POWERS OF THE SACRED NUMBER 8’S THAT SURROUND ME (point both hands out to sides as you say this and see all the 8’s light up brightly and expand and flamed and feel the power of their energy going into you go stronger with electricity flowing all around your aura that radiates from you) TO EMPOWER ME AND MY MAGICK AND TO PROTECT, CLEANSE AND PURIFY ME REMOVING AND BANISHING ALL NEGATIVE AND EVIL INFLUENCES, ENERGIES, FORCES, SPIRITS AND ENTITIES THAT ARE TRYING TO HARM, MISDIRECT ME OR THAT DO NOT SERVE ME WELL CASTING THEM AWAY FROM ME AND THIS SACRED PLACE.

1. Feel protected and cleansed and feel the energies and powers of the 8’s all beaming into you and imagine your surrounded in bright blue-white energy expanding from you as you are filled with power and feel powerful, authoritative seeing electricity or lightening shooting from you around the enclosed sphere of protection.

2. Take 8 deep slow breaths breathing this energy and power in and on each breath out expand it through your being to expand the power glowing around you more and more and feel the vibration increase in you.

3. Now put your hands together in a pray mudra and say

I EXPAND THIS SACRED SPACE OF THE DIVINE 8’S THAT SURROUND ME AND CAST OUT AND BANISH ALL EVIL, NEGATIVE INFLUENCES, ENERGIES, FORCES, SPIRITS AND ENTITIES THAT ARE AROUND ME WITHIN THIS PLACE WHO ARE TRYING TO MISLEAD, LIE, CAUSE HARM OR THAT DO NOT SERVE ME WELL TO BE GONE FROM THIS PLACE AND ALL WITHIN AND DEPART FROM HERE.

And as you do so push your hands out forcefully on each side and see the sphere expand out to however big you want, knowing its removing anything nasty, to protect and empower the larger space around you and see the entire area raise up with bright white-blue energy all around everything where you are. Feel like everything is empowered, protected and cleansed and feel the power in you and authority over all things.

1. Now say

FOR ONLY THE POWERS, FORCES, ENERGIES, SPIRITS, ENTITIES, GODS AND GODDESSES AND ALL THAT SERVE ME WELL AND THAT ARE CALLED UPON SHALL RESIDE HERE OR COME FORTH WITHIN THIS SACRED SPACE FOR THIS PLACE AROUND ME AND ALL WITHIN IS EMPOWERED BY THE DIVINE CREATIONAL POWER OF THE SACRED 8.

1. Now take 8 deep breaths breathing all the energy and power all around you into yourself and breathing it out throughout your body and expanding your aura of power around you more and more and seeing the electricity increasing all around you. Feel the power and know you can do anything within this space.

2. Say WITHIN ME IS THE SACRED DIVINE POWER OF CREATION, THE I AM, FOR I HAVE POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER ALL THINGS SEEN AND UNSEEN, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN OF THE DIVINE EXISTENCE.

3. Now just feel the energy flow through your body and feel powerful and protected.

4. Now Say IN THE NAME OF THE MIGHTY GODDESS AND QUEEN OF THE HEAVENS INANNA (VIBRATE IT) AND BY THE POWERS OF THE SACRED 8’S THAT SUROUND ME AND THE MOST HIGH WITHIN ME I, MY MAGICK AND THIS PLACE AROUND ME IS EMPOWERED, CLEANSED AND PROTECTED. THIS SACRED SPACE IS NOW CAST AS IT IS COMMANDED IT IS DONE, SO MOTE IT BE.

5. See the circle and energy slowly fade out and then the glow coming from you fade away.

Done, give it a try.

The total 8’s all add up to 80 or in its lowest denomination back to 8 again the sacred number of Inanna and a very special number in the universe and many ancient systems. The 8 represents infinity, the convergence of two opposites as one in unison, life, flow of life and creation. Both light and dark, male and female converging in one singularity or point of existence.

You can also do it without incantations if need be and just do it all visual instead for an even quicker ritual. The idea and main facet is the sacred geometry and power of the 8 sign all interconnected in a ring around you and above and below as light and dark converging in one singularity where you become the 8 in essence then. So its aim is to charge and empower you and your space and cleanse and banish away all that is not wanted while connecting you to its power and that of Inanna. If you map the ring around you out it would make the 8 pointed star or the Sumerian Dingir (Anu) god sign.

2 Likes