Banish or don't banish? Abrahamic bullshit?

I like this. I recently switched from a more demonic current to an angelic one. Personally? It seemed like some of the familiars wanted to hang on to help me out, but my vibrational frequency had to stay clear of it. So? I thanked the demonic spirits for their help and display of power, assuring them that at some point in the future I would likely use them again, but that it was time to go. As I went from one current to the other, there was a transitional period where the old still lingered. I envoked one angel with the intent of assisting (not wage a war) of clearing out the demonic helpers that I perceived as wanting to hold on. The result? After sternly, but compassionately informing them that it was time to move on and let go (!!!), they did. I am at peace that I did not burn my bridge down to call on them in the future. I would call that a “win-win”.

3 Likes

I know this is an old post but damn am I glad i found this.

2 Likes

yeah well,
it’s advice you do not find in books.

I’m glad you actually took the Search function up,
and actually went into the topic finding your answers.

Many people just go “fix this for me.” or “how do i? (meaning the sentance before - can’t you do it for me)”.

Which,
you clearly didn’t do here,
and trust me,
i’m not the only one apriciating this.

Keep the way you’re doing things,
there will be powers and spirits working with you,
which are unaccessable to others,
thanks to your aditude.

For example this.

This just happened.

You just learned something,
most people are unaware of.

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

2 Likes

Ty for the kind and encouraging words. ^^

1 Like

you well deserved those.

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

1 Like

What is a more thorough alternative to the Lbrp?

1 Like

To be fair, banishing is for keeping nasties away (correct me if I am wrong).Your regular banishing isnt gonna stop Pazuzu.

Since it keeps the nasties away it should be done regularly unless you have an alternative.

2 Likes

I used to follow the procedure as best I could, and I definitely can attest that the LBRP is effective , as well as various other precautions

1 Like

If and when I banish, which might often be daily, then it’s for sake of keeping my energy clean. Part of that is avoiding astral parasites. I have serious doubts that the circle is truly needed or useful to protect you from anything, and for me it’s almost never really used to try to protect myself from the spirit, in context.

2 Likes

More often than not it seems to be more a case of not understanding the energetic mechanics behind banishing, purifying and cleansing which are the reasons for them.

These specific operations are all about eliminating unwanted energetic influences from a space and stagnant or energies not conducive to the ritual being preformed.

Banishing is specifically about clearing out the cluttered energetic charges that build up in a space or in the auric field and establishing a “negative pressure zone” for lack of a better term to work in that helps to attract the force, energies or entities evoked or invoked. It has NOTHING to due with providing any kind of armor this seems to be a misconception floating around and I’ve no idea where it started.

Rituals like the LBRP/LIRP its Supreme counter parts and the hexagram rituals are ways to isolate and invoke specific elemental or planetary energies into a operation for a specific cause, person, situation, place ect.

Sometimes this is to set up an environment for an evocation of an elemental or planetary spirit, other times it is to mix specific raw energies to yield specific manifestations (can be hazardous if your new to it. Like mixing volatile chemicals see volcanic prosperity ritual in the lounge for reference) , or it may be to saturate the aura with a specific force to project that force for a time untill it is banished thus clearing out the energetic pattern and allowing ones natural energies to be the projected one.

Invocation in this case with the LBRP is meant to banish the elemental forces while the LBRH banishes the planetary forces thus giving you a blank slate energetically to worm with and either evoke or invoke the force you are working with without any static forces hovering around.

Purification on the other hand in the context i see it most often is mostly about neutralizing the inherent energetic charge in an object and any previous programming so it can be rebuilt from the ground up, while cleansing has more to do with removal of unwanted program data from an object but keeping the energetic patterns already established within intact.

I think alot of the “do i need to banish” questions rise up from the background most hermetic systems are anchored to rather than the rituals themselves. And unless you have done the rituals long enough to experience and understand the effects of them or have an experienced teacher who understands this explain this most people don’t understand the mechanics of it and thus assume it must not be important. But most traditions of note have some kind of preparatory rituals meant to attune the aura and the space to the working being preformed. And for future reference most texts that focus on various magic circles are geared toward aligning the aura in specific ways. The “Casting of the circle” is a specific formation of energies raised within the auric field meant to saturate the body in specific ways and align the energy in the space to the working. This is often what is meant by this phrase or those like it if you find it in older texts.

Also of note as the warning in older and some new texts about rituals like this attracting attention on the astral plane. The reason for this is cause operations such as this essentally “Light up the astral” as it were since you are raising higher vibrational energies to isolate a space to work in and then calling other energies to work with abd then normally banishing at the closing of the operation to scatter any ambient energies to prevent unwanted manifestations or attractions of local, elemental or planetary spirits. The malific spirits(parasites, or other pests) mentioned in most tombs are not of a fan of the energies evoked Or would be consumed by the energy depending on the ritual.

8 Likes

That answered so many questions i had and some I didn’t know I should be asking
Thank you for the info and insight!

1 Like

The OP was banned and is not going to see this post

1 Like

True, but others who may wonder the same thing will. :smiley:

2 Likes

Did not know that :joy: but the above still applies and can be insightful.

1 Like

I know E.A. said in one of his Vids he never banishes UNLESS someone was harmed in his house, he also made a vid with someone else going more in-depth about that which I found pretty interesting.

I’ve heard the same and there are reasons for it depending on what your doing, such as his for creating a more conductive environment for his workings. Not sure i would recommend it for multiple elemental and planetary ones from my own experiences. Too many different or conflicting energies can result in a fracturing of focus due to the mind picking up on the various ambient energies.

Bit if you were for example planning to do a series of rituals involving the same elemental or planetary energies then not banishing till you were done with the last day of the series could potentially be of benefit. Haven’t tried this specific example myself on a large scale but ive heard of a few examples in the forms of 7-13 rituals for specific goals.

I tend to mix energies like a mad chemist with the idea of recreating natural phenomena in mind when it comes to how things will manifest rather than saturating an area in an abundance of energy.

As an example instead of utilizing an abundance of say water or earth energy evoked over the span of several days for a prosperity ritual. I utilised a mix of fire, earth, air and jupiter to create the energetic equivalent of a volcano anchored to a focus i can trigger repeatedly for growth and prosperity since volcanos produce both and expansion of foundations and some of the most fertile soil on the planet but come with alot of chaos and turmoil while in production mode. Thus i set it so it isn’t in an constant state of activation cause i don’t want continuous chaos in my life from those growing pains as it were.

1 Like