Baneful Magick Book

Is the only way to purchase the Baneful Magick book by purchasing the complete works? I wouldn’t mind having that one just want to make sure this is THE only Baneful Magick book there is by E.A

I think Baneful Magick was removed from Kiindle as a single title because of the witch hunt back in 2021 after the BBC hit piece. Amazon is still showing it available as a used original paperback though (unfortunately, for an inflated price).

3 Likes

Is It available To purchase at the BALG site? I saw this one on the site and I’m not sure if it’s the right one? It said In description it had Baneful Magick but not sure if it’s the one he spoke about in his last video on Odysee

I have that book and yes, it has baneful magick. It has all of the OG solo koetting books other than the OAA material and the Become a Living God book. It has Kingdom of Flames, Works of Darkness, Baneful Magick, Spider and the Green Butterfly, Ipsissimus, Questing after visions, and the Book of Azazel. All of which are phenomenal

Ok just ordered it. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a but too late, but I see the Baneful Magick book is also available on the BecomeALivingGod Etsy shop.

2 Likes