Baneful herbs

Okay, so it’s been quite a while since I last posted here. Went on a small hiatus thanks to my mental health.
Recently, I’ve been feeling the call of going down the more baneful route. The trigger was the death of my kitten. An asshole of an ex-friend is responsible for her death, and I’m wanting to get even. I have a few ideas in mind, and I’ve been scouring the Internet for buying dried baneful herbs. Though I seem to be unable to find everything. I’m looking specifically for things like Belladonna, Henbane, Poison Hemlock, Hellebore, Wolfsbane, stuff like that. There’s not one place that I can find them all. Belladonna and poison hemlock, sure.
Does anyone have any online resources as to where I can buy these baneful herbs?

1 Like

i’ve been recently (well almost a year ago) attacked with Absinth,
which for it’s active component haves Wormwood.

Having to battle a court case around that incident.

So that’s something to mention here.

Apart from that,
i recommend you look into shadow plants.

(those that prefer moonlight over sunlight.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I dont have a single source. But in between etsy and Ebay you can purchase your entire list.

Coriander is needed a lot in bane workings. You find it in any herbs shop.

3 Likes

I guess. I’d just rather get it all from one place.

1 Like

I know. I haven’t found that either.

This won’t help your immediate need but it’s actually easier to buy either seeds or living plants of the herbs you’ve mentioned. I’d suggest starting a baneful garden :black_heart:

P.S. I concur on the wormwood (beautiful silver plant if you grow it) and you might also add rue to your list.

Edit: I’ve always grown my herbs in pots and found this works perfectly well.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have a garden. I live in an apartment. I also own a cat, so indoor growing is out of the question.

I have six cats :scream_cat:

Try searching for your dried herbs by their botanical and/or alternate names.

Edit: You can always buy the seeds and grind them into a powder yourself using a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder :laughing:
I’ve just done a quick search and you can buy all of the following seeds on Amazon: Belladonna, Henbane, Poison Hemlock, Hellebore and Wolfsbane.

2 Likes

I managed to find Hellebore, Belladonna and Hemlock. Not the others though. All dried herbs.

1 Like