BALG/Occult Dating Site/App

Where’s a good place to meet people with similar interests like us!!!

BALG should start a dating app just saying haha :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Good old tinder , although not using it at the moment coz I’m in rehab home

3 Likes

There a thread about this somewhere on here, where people intro themselves.

Edit - I don’t think it would be economically feasible. But I suppose that could be a few petitions away…

1 Like

Tinder for occultists??? Lol

Yeah lol just kidding !

1 Like

I guess you could put in the description to let people know what they’re getting themselves into :rofl:

Although I find men don’t give af if they’re attracted to you but then there’s no real compatibility long term

There actually was a thread talking about this already.

But Yes. It would be wonderful :black_heart:

1 Like

This is 100% true. I usually use the I’m a witch to scare them off and they don’t care.

4 Likes

Yeah a dating site/app or even just a meet up app specifically for people involved in this type of stuff. Its really rough just going on Tinder with a bio talking about witchcraft because usually you only find people dipping their feet in or those who usually stay away from things like evocation. Perhaps moving to Colorado, Ill find what Im looking for but till then, Im hoping someone does make an app or a decent site.

1 Like

It seems it could metastasize into a “death curse bc you hurt my feelings” sort of thing. I prefer to have non occulty friends, same for my dating life.

6 Likes

You know wassup lmfaoo,

Yeah, thats something to always be concerned about but, Im just looking for people who dont run away or freak out when I say “Hey I really enjoy talking to demons.” Lol

2 Likes

That’s valid for sure. I say supernatural experiences are not a topic of discussion, in dating. I’d rather show I can hold a conversation, be funny, and worth spending time with - instead of “these demons tho”. Just my take though :hushed:

1 Like

The advice I’ve gotten from people who heavily practice magick is that it eventually scares off the other person unfortunately if they don’t have similar beliefs/interests

You have to deal with someone really sane and mature for it to not lead to a magickal war if you both practice :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve dated people who I’ve talked to about these things but they just can’t comprehend any of it and it eventually leads to us having very little things to relate about or in common…

I don’t need someone to practice it but at least be open to having some basic conversations about my spiritual practice

1 Like

Right from a female perspective if they think you’re hot guys are like whatever :rofl:

2 Likes

Make a YouTube channel post left hand path stuff bam inbox full of friend requests from random people and then you befriend a few people and all their friends send you friend requests too…

4 Likes

Yeah again thats also understandable. I personally try to be my best original self when it comes to enjoying others company, being funny and enjoyable myself. Idk I just have this underlying feeling that I can find someone where we both have those qualities of a relationship that you listed, but on top of that someone whos just comfortable or atleast curious and non-judgemental about magick and spiritualism.

This. [quote=“platinum, post:16, topic:125815, full:true”]
I’ve dated people who I’ve talked to about these things but they just can’t comprehend any of it and it eventually leads to us having very little things to relate about or in common…

I don’t need someone to practice it but at least be open to having some basic conversations about my spiritual practice
[/quote]

This for me sums things up pretty well so I know exactly what you mean platinum.